PDA

View Full Version : MH3 + IOS55 Bug Fix = ERROR! (ret = -1035/2011)

Konkor
6th July, 2011, 02:37 PM
Okay yesterday I was installing Wads just fine and today I get "ERROR! (ret = -1035/2011)" the wads I am trying to install are a fix for the monster hunter tri game, just IOS38, 53, 55, 55 fix. I have restarted the Wii, turned it off for 10 minutes and back on but it wont install these Wad files. I googled and it said if I updated my system menu then I should downgrade but I have left it at 4.2e since I got the Wii and havent done any updates to the system at all. It says to downgrade but I read that could damage my Wii so I would like to avoid that, its just annoying cause everytime I start MH3 get past the video intros and press play it crashes and makes a loud buzzing noise.

EDIT: I got MH3 to work by installing the Hermes 223 install with 57 merged with 58 but I still get this ret error when installing a wad...

ck-ok
6th July, 2011, 05:18 PM
Okay yesterday I was installing Wads just fine and today I get "ERROR! (ret = -1035/2011)" the wads I am trying to install are a fix for the monster hunter tri game, just IOS38, 53, 55, 55 fix. I have restarted the Wii, turned it off for 10 minutes and back on but it wont install these Wad files. I googled and it said if I updated my system menu then I should downgrade but I have left it at 4.2e since I got the Wii and havent done any updates to the system at all. It says to downgrade but I read that could damage my Wii so I would like to avoid that, its just annoying cause everytime I start MH3 get past the video intros and press play it crashes and makes a loud buzzing noise.

EDIT: I got MH3 to work by installing the Hermes 223 install with 57 merged with 58 but I still get this ret error when installing a wad...
have you got the wads in the wad folder and not inside a folder inside another folder?
there is no need to downgrade.

Konkor
6th July, 2011, 09:48 PM
I usually just stick the Wads on the root of the SD card, there was a Wad folder created but I have never had trouble I shall try the Wad folder then get back to you.

EDIT: Tried to make a folder called root:/wad/nameoftitlehere.wad and it still doesnt work gives me ERROR! (ret = -2011) this is for the USB GX Forwarder. I am using MMM if that helps?

Keithuk
7th July, 2011, 05:44 PM
Some apps/downloads say put the wads in the SD root and some say put them into the wad folder. It doesn't really make much difference if your using something like Multi-Mod Manager 13.4 as you can search the SD card for them then install them.

Konkor
7th July, 2011, 05:59 PM
Well the previous Wad files I have installed I always stuck on the root of the SD, but now out of the blue I get "ERROR! (ret = -2011" everytime I try to install a WAD. It wouldnt install wad files that changed cIOS and now it wont install the forwarder wads for wiiflow and usbgx. What can I do? I have googled but no one has seemed to have 2011

ck-ok
7th July, 2011, 06:03 PM
I usually just stick the Wads on the root of the SD card, there was a Wad folder created but I have never had trouble I shall try the Wad folder then get back to you.

EDIT: Tried to make a folder called root:/wad/nameoftitlehere.wad and it still doesnt work gives me ERROR! (ret = -2011) this is for the USB GX Forwarder. I am using MMM if that helps?

to install the new gx forwarder channels you need IOS58 Installer - WiiBrew (http://wiibrew.org/wiki/IOS58_Installer) try that and get back to us.

Keithuk
7th July, 2011, 10:12 PM
It wouldnt install wad files that changed cIOS and now it wont install the forwarder wads for wiiflow and usbgx.
When I installed USB Loader GX and Wiiflow I used cIOS249 v17.wad (http://www.mediafire.com/?emmtzzjmmdt) it also works for Configurable USB Loader. Just use Multi-Mod Manager to install the wad from the wad folder, I haven't bothered with the forwarder.

Konkor
9th July, 2011, 04:56 PM
MMM just wont install any wad files at all now :/ but wadmanager by wanikoko (i think thats right?) works perfect.