PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Burning & ABGX Short Guide

cunny
22nd May, 2009, 07:52 PM
Right guys i have noticed a few questions about burning and stealth checking games. So i have wrote a short guide.

Please note i have wrote this all myself within 30mins or so, any feed back is welcome but keep it constructive.

It is now posted, if you download it please say thanks!!!!

Due to downtime and files were lost. I am in middle of getting files back for you all. Please bare with me.

Thanks

Cunny

Note For LT Firmare users. Ensure split DVD is checked/added and that SSv2 is Prefered. Wave 3 + Games should be SSv2 anyway. This is abtained from an XBOX drive, flashed with the 0800 firmware. Or you can manually patch the .iso using this guide

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f14/ssv1-ssv2-89232/

smokeyvol
9th June, 2009, 06:12 PM
I got it now.

Very informative site you guys got here!

tommy2426
9th June, 2009, 09:41 PM
If you dont mind cunny could i just add a little to your tut, i have followed abgx360 faithfully since it came out, and have been on live for 19 months without any probs and your guide makes it clear and simple, better safe than sorry

First download:
abgx360 v1.0.1 Windows Setup Exe
ABGX 3rd Wave Video ISO

Second; install abgx360 and Video_0E58FB9D.iso:
Install abgx360 by running the setup program. Next extract Video_0E58FB9D.iso from the archive and put it into the StealthFiles folder. This folder is typically located in:

C:\Program Files\abgx360\StealthFiles\

The reason for "Video_0E58FB9D.iso" is that abgx360 uses it as a verified copy of some of the 3rd wave video partition data to compare against a ripped copy of a game.

The reason for it not being included in setup.exe is quoted from a readme: "This is the 3rd Wave Video ISO which is too large to host on the database or include in an installer."

Having trouble uploading to the site, not sure if i can post link but will check and add. or just pm me

cunny
13th June, 2009, 10:43 PM
If you dont mind cunny could i just add a little to your tut, i have followed abgx360 faithfully since it came out, and have been on live for 19 months without any probs and your guide makes it clear and simple, better safe than sorry

First download:
ABGX 3rd Wave Video ISO

Install abgx360 by running the setup program. Next extract Video_0E58FB9D.iso from the archive and put it into the StealthFiles folder. This folder is typically located in:

The reason for "Video_0E58FB9D.iso" is that abgx360 uses it as a verified copy of some of the 3rd wave video partition data to compare against a ripped copy of a game.

The reason for it not being included in setup.exe is quoted from a readme: "This is the 3rd Wave Video ISO which is too large to host on the database or include in an installer."

Having trouble uploading to the site, not sure if i can post link but will check and add. or just pm me

When writting this i knew i was forgetting something, it only took me 20 mins to write the guide, so thanks for the input, hopefully now we have all bases covered

tommy2426
14th June, 2009, 01:38 AM
nah, we;ve probably still forgot somthin m8 lol, why r peeps having trouble downloading, its 1 click and hey presto?

Romeo83a
18th June, 2009, 10:58 AM
BTW what is the recommended speed to burn the games?

I have Verbatim DVDR+DL 8X discs.

I heard that Xbox 360 reads games in 12X and if you burn with the "wrong" speed, and play the backup on your xbox 360, it will log that information, send it to Microsoft and then you'll get banned.

Is this just a rumour or what is the recommended speed.
and if 12X is the recommended speed...

well You can't burn 12X on a 8X verbatim disc right?

Thanks for everything!

cunny
18th June, 2009, 06:38 PM
2.4, or 4x i burn at, again down to set up and personal prefs

cunny
9th July, 2009, 08:55 PM
guide to what jasper?

wazzman2604
11th July, 2009, 08:13 AM
still having trouble burning

azzadinga
18th September, 2009, 10:04 PM
i cant seem to be able to download the guides and stuff jus takes me to a blank page?? cheer lads

caveman_nige
18th September, 2009, 10:08 PM
i cant seem to be able to download the guides and stuff jus takes me to a blank page?? cheer lads

sorry server problems... hopefully Cunny will re-upload the files soon..

more info here>>> http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f4/apologies-downtime-56070/

cunny
19th September, 2009, 10:24 AM
Guide reposted.

Cunny

cunny
13th October, 2009, 09:26 AM
Well its their its because your neew and you need your download rights activated, give the server time to update and try again.

damo_harry
28th October, 2009, 12:22 PM
hey im getting me dual layer burner within the next couple of days and am just wondering is it cool to burn the new wave 4 games with imgburn and stealth them with abgx , ny advice would be well appreciated .

super mario
8th November, 2009, 08:53 PM
Right guys i have noticed a few questions about burning and stealth checking games. So i have wrote a short guide.

Please note i have wrote this all myself within 30mins or so, any feed back is welcome but keep it constructive.

It is now posted, if you download it please say thanks!!!!

Due to downtime and files were lost. I am in middle of getting files back for you all. Please bare with me.

Thanks

Cunny

Thanks been looking for something like this for ages!

m4rtins
27th December, 2009, 12:35 PM
Is it right, that I need to make a post in forum to be able to download any file from here?

Bulld0g
27th December, 2009, 12:36 PM
Yes it is and you just have :)

mickeyz
25th March, 2010, 10:57 PM
just curious what is abgx? it its a tool to burn xbox 360 games? sorry for this question. im new to the world of xbox 360. i just bought xbox 360 arcade yesterday.

dieseor
30th March, 2010, 01:00 PM
will try to see if i can get it all to work, your guide seems pretty fool proof just need to get my brain in gear now :)

cunny
31st March, 2010, 12:38 AM
This guide is old, Please ensure splidvd is checked an always update

gizmo.1484
9th April, 2010, 12:24 AM

First download:
ABGX 3rd Wave Video ISO

The reason for "Video_0E58FB9D.iso" is that abgx360 uses it as a verified copy of some of the 3rd wave video partition data to compare against a ripped copy of a

Do you need to install all 3-6 Wave Video ISO's in the stealth files?

JamesERutledge
28th June, 2010, 07:42 PM
I keep getting this message in yellow writing after it checks the video partition.

"Video partition does not match known data (could be corrupt or a new wave not seen before)
Stealth Status is uncertain."

I have followed this guide and added the files to the stealth folder already. It has done this on two different files i have tried to patch. I am very new at this so please excuse me if i am missing something simple. Also if this has been posted before i am sorry for the repeat, i couldn't find it anywhere on the forums.
Thank you all in advance.

paulmizter
7th July, 2010, 02:33 AM
why does sometimes the stealth check say its "uncertain" how can i fix this to guarantee not getting banned?