PDA

View Full Version : cee-team interface and MB key

viorelcarl
24th October, 2015, 11:46 AM
other option for mb keys from cee-team
support elv 204 , read erase key BE evean is from china
read password from many EIS via infared key or diagnose without working keys that mean is not necessary to open eis anc after calculation you can program BE keys with infrared adapter .

online calculation keys and support keylessGo

i have this tool and cee-team is developer not reseller like others and technaical support is good .

autofan1965
24th October, 2015, 12:53 PM
How big is success rate reading pass from ezs via ir? How long it take?

mercis
24th October, 2015, 01:18 PM
hmm,china??
same bancaccount theleegendweb. elie
BENEFICIER:ELIE KDEISSY

aassfour
24th October, 2015, 03:11 PM
there news about benz is interesting
wish there is more info
http://cee-team.com/en/news/64-new-functions-mb-sw.html

viorelcarl
24th October, 2015, 03:32 PM
this function is recently .. i tested on table 2 eis of 639 and read password ... is under test

Siham
24th October, 2015, 06:26 PM
Here I'am lost !!:banghead:
Cee-team was not the real developer of legend and simon tools ??
Also i read here that their developper stopped so no BGA or other for thelegend and simon ,so now how is possible that the cee-team have update ans others not?
Also really strange to see Elie to cee-team hmmmm.
Someone here with more knowledge can kindly explain me/us ? :smokin:

Thank you!

aassfour
25th October, 2015, 10:06 AM
Here I'am lost !!:banghead:
Cee-team was not the real developer of legend and simon tools ??
Also i read here that their developper stopped so no BGA or other for thelegend and simon ,so now how is possible that the cee-team have update ans others not?
Also really strange to see Elie to cee-team hmmmm.
Someone here with more knowledge can kindly explain me/us ? :smokin:

Thank you!

To make it bit simple
Cee team are developers for thelegend but not in benz tools for there benz tools they r another company .
About the BGA everybody aware there is a some sort of war who will make the announcement and release the software first.
So far on cee team I wish there is more info about coverage cz as it is it looks so good to be true

Siham
25th October, 2015, 10:27 AM
Thank you for info mate.
But do you have some feedback about their support and tool quality ?
Do you know prices ?

autodigitec
26th October, 2015, 02:55 AM
this function is recently .. i tested on table 2 eis of 639 and read password ... is under test

Anyone knows the price atm?

Siham
26th October, 2015, 09:07 PM
I tried to chat with cee-team on skype ,but they have bad communication really BAD!!!!!
Tool cost : 4000 euro
ELV repair and renew still not available yet !!
Renew EZS ,but he did not gived me details..........:)
Asked more question did not get answer..
If they ask with customers who are interested in the tool i don't think they will sell many tools, because if they are so flawlessly in seeling can not immagine is support when customers have prob with their tool.
Even simontouch is more gentle on skype ,when he want sell something of course :)

autodigitec
26th October, 2015, 09:30 PM
I'm wondering if their coverage of read password without working key is really true for all those models. They list the old w202/208/210 and ALL versions of w203/211.

lion0304
27th October, 2015, 12:19 AM
Does anyone give me advise for this device MB Nec key programmer V12. I want it to make spare key
http://www.noimmo.lt/nec-key-programmer-12-case
Also they have EZS EIS password reader:
http://www.noimmo.lt/eis-els-password-reader
And ELV ESL Evo prog:
http://www.noimmo.lt/els-elv-evo-prog

(http://www.noimmo.lt/els-elv-evo-prog)

Siham
27th October, 2015, 01:32 AM
All tools made by noimmo are 1000000000% OK and work like a charm .
So do not worry about buy it and make cash :)

autofan1965
27th October, 2015, 06:00 PM

Technical support is same as sale department? I send them mail few days ago still no luck with answer, my friend ask on skype and get no answer too. It looks strange. This pass read is made via obd2 or ir? How long it take? 100% success on your test ezs by first read?

aassfour
27th October, 2015, 10:07 PM
Technical support is same as sale department? I send them mail few days ago still no luck with answer, my friend ask on skype and get no answer too. It looks strange. This pass read is made via obd2 or ir? How long it take? 100% success on your test ezs by first read?

Since no clear info and since no info this news is still dodgy. Conclusion not ready yet. It's just a scam promotion to push people to buy it since it states that buy now and get free calculator etc.... That's my opinion and there is a big chance I'm wrong.

Siham
28th October, 2015, 07:43 AM
hi assfour , have a question for you , i know you own Noimmo and i wonder how do you do for all keys lost situation ?
Noimmo allow to create green key or to adapt renewed or new ezs ?
At the moment i have thelegend tool but since 2 days this tools is going crazy ,need to reflash it after disconect form PC or after unlocking elv ad so on ,now i have to send it back to the legend to fix it ,really disapointed .

Thank you :)

aassfour
28th October, 2015, 07:54 AM
all key lost i assume u mean for w204, NO SOLUTION yet
only possible solution, get new EIS with key 51 or 57 renew with sounderhash, adapt with Star C4 or C3

Siham
29th October, 2015, 05:56 AM
Next move for me will try to get diagspeed or full noimmo .

Mario3
29th October, 2015, 10:59 AM
Noimmo full costs how much ? Maxi KIt 2 evo for 6500e ?

autodigitec
30th October, 2015, 04:14 AM
Next move for me will try to get diagspeed or full noimmo .

About diagspeed, are they charging for bga password calc?

And this is also announced but I see nothing on News pages.

"NEW Adapter ​ESL ELV w204 207 212 DEBLOCK repair block nec without earse old data offline no tokens"

Fixing w204 ELV offline without having to get password to reprogram it would be amazing.

thebigk
30th October, 2015, 04:56 PM
I believe diagspeed price is 8500e+?

How many keys would one have to make it to pay off?

100e profit per key = 84 keys break even. I guess not terrible. Still a lot to swallow for a wannabe newbie like myself! :)

autofan1965
30th October, 2015, 06:06 PM
From where/when you have this 8.5k price?

Siham
30th October, 2015, 08:18 PM
Price is 6600$ .
And if you want to be unique in yuour jobs you have to put your hand deeply in your pocket.
Also all depend from you local dealer service , if good service or not and after that you can choose what tool is better for you.
Here MB dealer is just :load: so i can charge good money for my work.

thebigk
30th October, 2015, 08:37 PM
Sorry, that is for the diaspeed tool? I misread the price elsewhere. You're 100% correct, I am just saying its daunting. I want to focus mostly on European cars and have an all around tool for the rest. But trying to get into this business is definitely not cheap if you want to do it right.

I'm looking to do BMW, MB, VAG, Porsche, and LJR. Throw in key cutter and we're talking $20,000

I am in different situation since I won't be full time locksmith... Running another business but wanted to expand my services so slower roi

autofan1965
31st October, 2015, 11:43 AM
I think your calculation is wrong. Porsche alone is 5k at least, BMW 5k+ , MB 5k+, VAG 4k+, LJR ? + cutting machine 3k+. Most of them have 9s12xep wich can be dead easy.

Siham
12th December, 2015, 03:40 AM
Hello ,

have some question since i got a new tool that is from noimmo MBkeyprog evo that work good for adding key, my question are the following :
When all keys lost (w204 or other with ezs nec) with my MI (before to sold it) i do not need to renew the ELV .
With the legend or simontouch tool we need to renew also the elv and after this adapt the elv-ezs with green key and when it fail need to get DAS .
So my question is : right now I have only noimmo tool for adding key and i can add option for sonderhash but when i get new(not used) EZS what i will need to do?
Generate green key and adapt it? I never got new EZS ,so i?m asking if he come with key or not or i choose the pass by myself and after this calculate the key?
Do i need to renew also elv? Also ECU ?

Orher case if i get used EZS with his working key , i renew it with sonderhasch and after that ?
Also need to renew elv or not?

Newbie question now is : what difference between adapting EZS with green key or with DAS ? :)
Also how to add option with noimmo to be able to read BGA pass and FSB3 ezs?
Support is not soo good ,send 2 mails since 48h and still no answer. :(
Also how can i update my MBkeyprog? Need to pay?

Thank to all of you because i?m a little lost now with noimmo tool! :(

Best regards!

Mario3
12th December, 2015, 10:21 AM
Hello ,

have some question since i got a new tool that is from noimmo MBkeyprog evo that work good for adding key, my question are the following :
When all keys lost (w204 or other with ezs nec) with my MI (before to sold it) i do not need to renew the ELV .
With the legend or simontouch tool we need to renew also the elv and after this adapt the elv-ezs with green key and when it fail need to get DAS .
So my question is : right now I have only noimmo tool for adding key and i can add option for sonderhash but when i get new(not used) EZS what i will need to do?
Generate green key and adapt it? I never got new EZS ,so i?m asking if he come with key or not or i choose the pass by myself and after this calculate the key?

Orher case if i get used EZS with his working key , i renew it with sonderhasch and after that ?

Newbie question now is : what difference between adapting EZS with green key or with DAS ? :)

Best regards!
Sorry to Hijack, but why did you sold your MI tool ??

Siham
12th December, 2015, 01:55 PM
Fedup to still have to pay tokken after i spend many $ to get special fonctions .
If not that is a excellent tool but too expensive for hi fonctions also pass from BGA is 150 $.
Cannot repair blocked elv.

Siham
14th December, 2015, 11:06 PM
Hello ,

Best regards!

Assfour as Noimmo user you cannot enlight me please?
Any adress where i can ask support for noimmo?

Thank you!

purdy
15th December, 2015, 01:04 AM
New interface coming from cee team. I enquired from the chip tune shop as they are the uk agent about the merc ml soft and got this..back

Currently we only sell the Audi RB4/RB8 module.

The Mercedes one I requested from the manufacturers since you asked for it. There are help files available in the software where necessary but no separate manuals.
In there near future there will be a new interface for this tool and then new modules will be added and we will sell all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk