Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Digitalb have lost the epl rights for 2010-2013

Originally Posted by flyingpig get the sub now while its cheap enough ...

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by flyingpig View Post
    get the sub now while its cheap enough and the price goes up.. I rekcon 4 weeks price will rocket!
    Do not buy the sub now because I have just read on another forum again confirmed by Darkman that the current cards for Tring will not support the new frequencies that tring are getting of Eutelsat which will show the epl. So we all have to wait to see what price the new card will be.

I have also read that Tring has broadcast rights to all the 3pm kick ofs and they have full epl matches with no restrictions. (Not my words again wrote by Darkman)
    But for some reason I doubt that Tring will show every epl match

Top Poster
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by sob1467 View Post
    Do not buy the sub now because I have just read on another forum again confirmed by Darkman that the current cards for Tring will not support the new frequencies that tring are getting of Eutelsat which will show the epl. So we all have to wait to see what price the new card will be.

I have also read that Tring has broadcast rights to all the 3pm kick ofs and they have full epl matches with no restrictions. (Not my words again wrote by Darkman)
    But for some reason I doubt that Tring will show every epl match
    That sounds like crap from Darkman so he doesnt lose out when the prices increase.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by redout View Post
    That sounds like crap from Darkman so he doesnt lose out when the prices increase.
    Yeah thats what I thought but it still isn't worth the risk of buying a tring card that there will be no epl on.

Retired Sat TV Addict .: JaCkPoT :.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

I dont think so! Tring will use What they currently use to show f.a cup to show epl and If they do add channels the card will most probably work!

Read the Rules here; they apply to EveryOne.

DM800s HD
    Openbox S10
    TM500
    DM500s

90cm FortecStar dish
    Technomate 2300 motor powered by UsalS

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Tring card is about 75 pound full for 1 year and has the lates movies on like 2012
    i have the card is briliant

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Visit tring.tv and u will see that with 100 pounds u get a reciver and 1 year tring tv

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

I visited tring.tv but, not being an Albanian speaker I wasnt able to find the 100 deal, do you have a link?

DK Veteran
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

I tried to go on Tring web site but Google translation always fails with an error, if we can get a link where to buy Tring card. What encryption does Tring card use? Can we use DB 500S or do we have to use Tring receiver?

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

you need a conax cam for tring to activate so the 500s dose not have a cam slot you also have to use Cccam+newcs as your cam to read the card(newcs alone wile also work).Trinsat shop sell them cheaper than alsat even though they are the same shop.If you can get the card atived by the shop you can get round the monthly updating problem by adding auto update on your newcs(but thats cs and i can not go into that here).As for buying a 12 month sub for 100.The cheapest i have seen is 149 for 12months
    If you tremble with indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of mine

Banned
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Those cards out now do not have option of sports upgrade.Also Tring have not def got EPL yest as stated on sky website only Russia and Albania to agree deals and Albania may miss out due to piracy of their cards.

mdt
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Manic01 View Post
    Tring have not def got EPL yet as stated on sky website only Russia and Albania to agree deals and Albania may miss out due to piracy of their cards.
    i thought they used cas7 and it was secure?, are you refereing to what we cant talk about?
    DM800HDSE SIM 2.10. SSL84D OPEN-PLI ORBITAL FIXED 80CM@28.2E

Banned
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

No the piracy they are talking about is the easy way to subscribe to these cards. IE anyone can buy them, there are no restraints, so Epl cannot believe that thery can be trusted with the rights. We will see as money usually talks.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default That sounds like crap from Darkman!

Thank You Very Very Much on That !!!! I Just wanted to say It. Darkman or whoever it is (Just see the name) Is a Group or one person who ************** *** people ( No Further comments ) I do not know this man / company But i have observed for some time His Forum and the shop !!! Be careful!!! YOU are Right on that! Ta

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Never Underestimate the Probability of Stupidity !
    Last edited by arbanasi; 22nd April, 2010 at 12:57 AM.

Banned
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why sounds like Crap!?

If you buy somethink extra you will sell same price with the product you had before for Free ?

The EPL SPL and FA Cup cost to much money to Tring Tv operator you think they going to gave for free becase you like !

Is not darkman who put the prices but Tring sales board...min darkman been honest told you truth do not buy thinks will change..mean or they will put new Transponder or they will add new package...More clear and honest then like that i do not know....The only crap here is your post.

Banned
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by arbanasi View Post
    Thank You Very Very Much on That !!!! I Just wanted to say It. Darkman or whoever it is (Just see the name) Is a Group or one person who ************** *** people ( No Further comments ) I do not know this man / company But i have observed for some time His Forum and the shop !!! Be careful!!! YOU are Right on that! Ta

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your signal is true story weldone you know very well your self , never forget that is for YOU.

YOU ARE TALKING.....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast