Register

Spiderbox 9000 what satellite for fixed dish

Hi Need help please, have got Spiderbox 9000 with everything loaded for ...

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Angry Spiderbox 9000 what satellite for fixed dish

Hi
    Need help please, have got Spiderbox 9000 with everything loaded for motorised dish, bought the dish and motor but unfortunately the only place that the dish could go was on the roof, on a shortish pole. Live on a hill so anything to high will be in danger of getting damaged or blown away, very windy area in east London. The problem is that when the dish moves the signal will get blocked by next doors roof, cant get it high enough, I didn't realise that the dish moved as far as it does. The sky dish I have is a bit higher and where it faces it just manages to clear the apex of roof. So what I would like to know is what satellite I can pick up with a normal sky dish. I only really want the footy and maybe some sky film chanels. Obviously the astra is out of the question, but is there a satellite that will give me these chanels. I cant even manage to put the motorised dish in the garden, to many trees, and the neighbour over the back will object to anything at bottom of garden, as it will still have to be on a highish pole.

Top Poster
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Mick Oram View Post
    Hi
    Need help please, have got Spiderbox 9000 with everything loaded for motorised dish, bought the dish and motor but unfortunately the only place that the dish could go was on the roof, on a shortish pole. Live on a hill so anything to high will be in danger of getting damaged or blown away, very windy area in east London. The problem is that when the dish moves the signal will get blocked by next doors roof, cant get it high enough, I didn't realise that the dish moved as far as it does. The sky dish I have is a bit higher and where it faces it just manages to clear the apex of roof. So what I would like to know is what satellite I can pick up with a normal sky dish. I only really want the footy and maybe some sky film chanels. Obviously the astra is out of the question, but is there a satellite that will give me these chanels. I cant even manage to put the motorised dish in the garden, to many trees, and the neighbour over the back will object to anything at bottom of garden, as it will still have to be on a highish pole.
    This will depend on what service u r using and what are you priorities sevice+ is down at the moment with no immediate date on when it will be back up again if u gonna get a cline find out what channels this cline covers and point to that satellite If service+ comes back on and you wanna do a static dish point it at Hotbird 13e or 19.2e astra1 or get a fixed dual lnb set on both.
    If service+ does not become available again i would point it at 39 east hellas as we can still use usb with softcam and ucas to unscramble some movies and a little footy

Pm me if u wanna know anything else

Brin