Register

Skybox F3 help

Hello i got a Skybox F3 and i need a channel list ...

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Skybox F3 help

Hello i got a Skybox F3 and i need a channel list for it. In European i guess.. I would also like to know what An image file (.abs) is?..

Im trying to follow a guide how to set my box up. But some things i don't undertstand..

thanks to shady

You will need:
    An openbox (duh)
    USB stick
    PC
    CAT5 cable
    Router
    An image file (.abs)
    OPTIONAL
    A channel list (.dbs)
    A Cccam.cfg (for Clines, simply create this file by opening notepad, writing your cline and saving as 'Cccam.cfg' without quotes)

The things that have a line under the words is the things i don't really know what it is?.. Where do i get it? Very thankfull for any help! Best Regards
    Last edited by CyrleX; 26th August, 2012 at 12:01 PM.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by CyrleX View Post
    Hello i got a Skybox F3 and i need a channel list for it. In European i guess.. I would also like to know what An image file (.abs) is?..

Im trying to follow a guide how to set my box up. But some things i don't undertstand..

thanks to shady

You will need:
    An openbox (duh)
    USB stick
    PC
    CAT5 cable
    Router
    An image file (.abs)
    OPTIONAL
    A channel list (.dbs)
    A Cccam.cfg (for Clines, simply create this file by opening notepad, writing your cline and saving as 'Cccam.cfg' without quotes)

The things that have a line under the words is the things i don't really know what it is?.. Where do i get it? Very thankfull for any help! Best Regards
    Hello im new to all this too, iv just baught a skybox f3
    and i would like to know what An image list (.abs) is and where i can get one plus a channel list (.dbs) for sky uk
    Thnaks.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fave replies from various threads

1: What the fff is all that about??? All that crap below your reply I mean, get a life mate
    2: no info on google abt the pace sv5 rang asda they have no idea what i was talking about,
    3: Your total contribution to this forum, bordering on trolling, seems to have been a collection of snipes, one liners & asterisked expletives