Register

Newbie in deep water!

Hi all, As you can probably guess from the title, I'm a ...

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Newbie in deep water!

Hi all,
    As you can probably guess from the title, I'm a newbie at all this. Just bought my first "proper" satellite receiver, dm800hd clone, after getting fed up with being ripped of by sly.
    Having got the thing out of the box and wired up, I've just realised how little I know about setting one of these things up.
    I work in an IT environment, for an ejection seat manufacturer, but I've no experience with Linux so this is going to be a steep learning curve for me. Got to get my box up and running before my sly subscription ends....
    I Hope to find everything I need in one place, that place being here!
    Laters.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Welcome to DK Start off by having a good read here http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f39/ especially the stickies at the top which are the most common topics. If you need any help just ask in there

THE TRUTH
    The Hillsborough Independent Panel. 12/09/12

Today's report is black and white.The Liverpool fans were not the cause of the disaster.
    The panel has quite simply found 'no evidence' in support of allegations of 'exceptional levels of drunkenness, ticketlessness or violence among Liverpool fans' and 'no evidence that fans had conspired to arrive late at the stadium' and 'no evidence that they stole from the dead and dying'.

DK Veteran
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

welcome here m8, nice to know u
    enjoy here