Register

New image & bootloader 82

hi guys have adreambox 800hd gemini dreamelits BH image bootloader 76 sim ...

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default New image & bootloader 82

hi guys have adreambox 800hd gemini dreamelits BH image bootloader 76 sim 201

My question is i want to update my image with the latest one and new bootloader possibly b the latest 84 if i can.

Am i right to think the new images have the bootloader already bulilt in or am i just being thick...

Also when i type my dreambox ip into my web browser i gt the dreambox webcontrol come up.. thanks in advance

help please

Top Poster +
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi

I had that problem ( dreambox ip into my web browser i gt the dreambox webcontrol come up ) I changed web browser from Google Chrome to Firefox most people i know use Firefox with their Dreamboxes

Best Regards
    [I]Dreambox 800HDse,SUPERIOR DARK MOTOR METAL GEAR DiSEqC 1.2 ,Gibertini 1m Satellite Dish,FaVal TWIN LNB 0.1dB Universal Edition V2 HD SD TV

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by D1SHABBA View Post

My question is i want to update my image with the latest one and new bootloader possibly b the latest 84 if i can.

Am i right to think the new images have the bootloader already bulilt in or am i just being thick...

Also when i type my dreambox ip into my web browser i gt the dreambox webcontrol come up.. thanks in advance

help please

the images should tell you what bootloader is built in ....but if you're happy with your image you can just update the bootloader on it's own . you need to get the box in flash mode by turning the mains power on while holding in the power button on the front of the box until it says STOP .... then use the ip displayed on the screen of the box and you should get the proper update page on your browser. works ok with IE .....but firefox is recommended .

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks mate how do I Jst update the bootloader I the web browser bit and now abit confussed on how to update the bootloader only from 82 to 84 thnx in advance

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by D1SHABBA View Post

help please

My problem is, Im looking for gemini dreamelits BH image bootloader 76 sim 201 or any good image with ssl 76a sim 201. Help pls!

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

My problem is, Im looking for gemini dreamelits BH image bootloader 76 sim 201 or any good image with ssl 76a sim 201. Help pls!