Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How to configure DM500S for Astro (MAL)

Hi All Any expert residing in Maaysia know how to configure DM500S ...

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default How to configure DM500S for Astro (MAL)

Hi All

Any expert residing in Maaysia know how to configure DM500S to watch all Astro channel..

really need help.Possible to PM me..

Thanks A LOT!!!!!

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default pls help me to hack my dreambox dm 500s

i wan to wash all of astro all channel how to crack it

DK Veteran
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default dm500s

First you need to know where to position your dish with LNB/LNBF KU Band. This you must get hardware shop technician who have the equipment to get the satellite signal.
    1.Flash image.(download section)
    2.The auto keys file.(auto keys n scce)
    3.Scan ASTRO channel.(arrange use dreambox edit)

You should get all channel..Enjoy..

Quote Originally Posted by raezirez View Post
    Hi All

Any expert residing in Maaysia know how to configure DM500S to watch all Astro channel..

really need help.Possible to PM me..

Thanks A LOT!!!!!

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by DreamersDVB View Post
    First you need to know where to position your dish with LNB/LNBF KU Band. This you must get hardware shop technician who have the equipment to get the satellite signal.
    1.Flash image.(download section)
    2.The auto keys file.(auto keys n scce)
    3.Scan ASTRO channel.(arrange use dreambox edit)

You should get all channel..Enjoy..
    thats mean if i am living in singapore i cant watch astros channel?

DK Veteran
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Dish

If you are staying in landed or bungalow you can i guess because no one can see your Dish. Theres smaller dish which is electronic,maybe thats safer. In SG the law dont allow Satellite.

Quote Originally Posted by shawnhalu View Post
    thats mean if i am living in singapore i cant watch astros channel?

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

can i watch the hd channels on astro or just the sd channels?

DK Veteran
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default 500 800

That depends on you STB. If your STB support HD ofcourse you can watch hd channel provide by astro. Normally in Malaysia they use DM800HD or DM8000 machine to watch hd channel.

Quote Originally Posted by almanyin View Post
    can i watch the hd channels on astro or just the sd channels?

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone has the auto keys file for MALAYSIA.(auto keys n scce)????????????????????

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Astro DM500 or DM800HD avlb with Chinese website. Works ok, but I like most is the free BPL. Can be use in Sg discretely. I tink about 200+ is already in use in Sg. It is the instalation of Dish that is headache. Use a BIG flower-pot with Dish inside and face My NE, Most chn ok and some I dont know or I dont/cant watch, but BPL is fine. I dont know how to set up, the Chinese did it for a fee. Not cheap bcos of the Dish on ROOF balcony and cabling to living room.
    Also is the Sat Phoenix138, also can watch HK BPL in Cantonese. My wishful next instalation is the Indo-Sat. Hope to finish it b4 going oversea my next assignment in August.
    Those with windows or balcony facing Japan should b able to install. Sat avlb: 170.0E(Astro)0975/10600/11700 or 10000/00000/10000, Phoenix138 (138.0E ) Phoenix, Thaicom and Astro only, I hv not try others. Pls advice me if there r more viewable.... like to try out. I am a noob in Sat. techno, pls help.
    Last edited by jatrophaseed; 22nd May, 2011 at 05:02 PM.

Top Poster
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

haha... new toys ah... cheap anot is still your passion so u will still continue...

i tot astro can only do CS... can AU but au scripts meh... looks like i am outdated in this field of game liao...

time to go back China n grow vegetable...

Quote Originally Posted by jatrophaseed View Post
    Astro DM500 or DM800HD avlb with Chinese website. Works ok, but I like most is the free BPL. Can be use in Sg discretely. I tink about 200+ is already in use in Sg. It is the instalation of Dish that is headache. Use a BIG flower-pot with Dish inside and face My NE, Most chn ok and some I dont know or I dont/cant watch, but BPL is fine. I dont know how to set up, the Chinese did it for a fee. Not cheap bcos of the Dish on ROOF balcony and cabling to living room.
    Also is the Sat Phoenix138, also can watch HK BPL in Cantonese. My wishful next instalation is the Indo-Sat. Hope to finish it b4 going oversea my next assignment in August.
    Those with windows or balcony facing Japan should b able to install. Sat avlb: 170.0E(Astro)0975/10600/11700 or 10000/00000/10000, Phoenix138 (138.0E ) Phoenix, Thaicom and Astro only, I hv not try others. Pls advice me if there r more viewable.... like to try out. I am a noob in Sat. techno, pls help.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi MM, (MinisterMentor??? 4.25million annually leh....), sorry my bad eyesight keep thanking you when I wanted d reply button. My age is really catching up liao. Yes, new toys. No u r not wrong, there are 2 type of boxes, 1 that CS via internet (d 1 I use) and the other that AU using a sub-card to input the keys into the box first every time there is a roll bcos the Sat AU not working now/any longer. U want the 30" vanila dish? I hv since change to the 18" with booster.
    U watch the kelong overtime GOAL????

Top Poster
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

haha... okok, will meet with you soon... busy now with personal life... will contact you soon to meetup...

Quote Originally Posted by jatrophaseed View Post
    Hi MM, (MinisterMentor??? 4.25million annually leh....), sorry my bad eyesight keep thanking you when I wanted d reply button. My age is really catching up liao. Yes, new toys. No u r not wrong, there are 2 type of boxes, 1 that CS via internet (d 1 I use) and the other that AU using a sub-card to input the keys into the box first every time there is a roll bcos the Sat AU not working now/any longer. U want the 30" vanila dish? I hv since change to the 18" with booster.
    U watch the kelong overtime GOAL????

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

This Trick still available to hack astro full channel...

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Unhappy Very interested with dreambox...

Quote Originally Posted by meadir View Post
    This Trick still available to hack astro full channel...
    By saying this trick u mean watch astro for free?? Sorry Im noob with this dreambox thing. Heard about it a few days ago. Im thinking to buy this dreambox. But dunno which one to buy. Same brands but price differs a lot.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by heiriano View Post
    By saying this trick u mean watch astro for free?? Sorry Im noob with this dreambox thing. Heard about it a few days ago. Im thinking to buy this dreambox. But dunno which one to buy. Same brands but price differs a lot.
    Its been around for 6 to 8 months. The box need internet update of keys. DB500s bot in SZ for RMB420 exclude dish. Universal LNB with mobile-dish and active booster-mobile version ( can be used in cars) RMB1500. Dish need 5v supply. Al in abt RMB2000. Dish is >30cm only. Good reception in Sg on landed property. Satisfied with image quality alto not very crisp but stable. Lost some channels sometimes but returned after manual internet update.

I dont hv the HD version, wish somebody can share/give some info about the DM800s HD for astro. Hv a DM800 with c/s tuner lying around not used.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast