Register

the program cant start because ijl15.dll crysis 2

hi there i just tried to load this game crysis 2 and ...

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default the program cant start because ijl15.dll crysis 2

hi there i just tried to load this game crysis 2 and i get this message,the program cant start because ijl15.dll is missing,can any1 help me out on this,im running win 7 64 bit,thanx

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

ijl15.dll is an impotant part of the program or game u are running have u downloaded the game or installing from disc i never heard of the game so no idea if u have downloaded it it may be missing this key part of the game or u may have to try reinstalling it sometimes the file mayb corrupt of has had trouble installing and come with this message try a fresh install but remove previous versions first hope this is some help

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by barbellrow View Post
    ijl15.dll is an impotant part of the program or game u are running have u downloaded the game or installing from disc i never heard of the game so no idea if u have downloaded it it may be missing this key part of the game or u may have to try reinstalling it sometimes the file mayb corrupt of has had trouble installing and come with this message try a fresh install but remove previous versions first hope this is some help
    installing from disc i did try homefront another game and that had a dll missing aswell is there a program that will fix this,thanx

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

iv not heard of any programs that resolve this beyond it being a software issue it cud be that its a hardware issue have u installed a new disk drive or is it old cud be something as simple as that as a hardware issue that is over looked

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

no not installed anything in a while now iv tried doing it again moving all traces of game then reinstall still the same message,thanx for ye help tho

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

iv had a look around and this may help: Go on my computer > right click on the crysis cd drive and go explore. Then just browse to the sandbox editor 2 installation and install it may help if not ill keep having a scratch of my head and try and get u up and running

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

iv had a look around and this may help: Go on my computer > right click on the crysis cd drive and go explore. Then just browse to the sandbox editor 2 installation and install it may help if not ill keep having a scratch of my head and try and get u up and running
    thanx m8 il giv it a go now and let u no in a bit

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

cant find sandbox editor but i did find the file it says missing i have delitted the game and run clean my pc and ccleaner but when i put the disc in to start again it comes up with the logo screen of the game and says play readme or quite,iv rebooted system twice,strange

evs
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Last edited by evs; 30th March, 2011 at 06:12 PM. Reason: another link
    I intend to live forever - so far so good.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by evs View Post
    got it to work now but card is overheating and turning the pc off dun it last night aswell so i took it apart and cleaned every thing put it back on worked perfect got the game to work now its dun it again isnt that a ****en joke ,thanx anyway pops