Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Michael Schumacher

This man is a menace: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YeiMrOqNKs"]www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YeiMrOqNKs[/ame] How close to that wall did ...

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Michael Schumacher

This man is a menace:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YeiMrOqNKs"]www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YeiMrOqNKs[/ame]

How close to that wall did Barrichello get?

Ten place grid penalty for the next race.
    He always used to be a liability when he was racing for the title but to make collecting a single point for tenth place into a life or death contest . . its time he quit. He will not be missed.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by hoggy952 View Post
    This man is a menace:
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YeiMrOqNKs

How close to that wall did Barrichello get?

Ten place grid penalty for the next race.
    He always used to be a liability when he was racing for the title but to make collecting a single point for tenth place into a life or death contest . . its time he quit. He will not be missed.

Fortunately Michael has done so, never give up, if it were not so would not have won seven world titles.
    And as he said the space was sufficient Rubens otherwise would not have passed, the formula 1 is not for sissies.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

i think he has the right to defend the racing line.. thats what they get paid the big bucks for.. big risks
    Plus the pit crew look happy not pi55ed off..

F1 is for people who live dangerously..

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

i watched this today and altho his best days are behind him. The way acted today should get him banned!!!! Could have ended up very differently
    IM SORRY but i will never have any sympathy for maggie thatcher .... the bitch

I WOULD STILL LIKE TO SAY MY HEART AND RESPECT GOES OUT ALL BRITISH AND ALL ARMY TROOPS FIGHTING THE TERROR WHICH STILL BREEDS IN THE WORLD!! YOU HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL HAVE MY UTMOST RESPECT !

YNWA!!!

JUSTICE FOR THE '96"

"People say football is a matter of life and death. I'm disappointed by that approach, I believe it is much more important than that - Bill Shankly" -
    YNWA

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by opsmonkey View Post
    i think he has the right to defend the racing line.. .
    Quite right, but you obviously weren't watching the race, or you don't understand the concept of "The racing line."
    Conspiracy theories keep people occupied when they're not flipping burgers.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by nara View Post
    Quite right, but you obviously weren't watching the race, or you don't understand the concept of "The racing line."
    yes i do.. schumacher was on the racing line, rubens was trying top under take him to beat him to the apex.., therefore schumacher has every right to defend his position and the line into the apex by moving over..

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

yes i do.. schumacher was on the racing line, rubens was trying top under take him to beat him to the apex.., therefore schumacher has every right to defend his position and the line into the apex by moving over..
    I was correct then, you really don't understand the concept.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

i think he has the right to defend the racing line.. thats what they get paid the big bucks for.. big risks
    Plus the pit crew look happy not pi55ed off..

F1 is for people who live dangerously..
    The stewards didn't see it that way - the reason is simple. Changing your racing line once to block someone is a legitimate move but this assumes the person you are blocking is behind you.
    What MS did was to move accross as he was being overtaken and forcing RB dangerously close to the wall.

It might be remembered that Mercedes gave up motor racing for over 30 years when a mercedes car ploughed into a crowd killing 80 spectatpors at Lemans. A rerun they do not need.

Banned
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

I think this one is six of one and half a dozen of the other.

It was clear which direction Schumacher was heading, and it was closer to the barriers. Any move in that direction by Barichello was obviously going to get the door closed. Schumacher didn't break any rules defending his line. He is allowed to move over once,which he did,and it was a gradual movement and not an outright swerve across.
    If he was so superior in speed he should have perhaps sent a dummy to get Schumacher to react and then gone the other way, or just let Schumacher outbrake himself and pass him.

Barrichello was as bad. To complete that move anyway,he had to cross the white line,so he was effectively off the track. What if someone had been coming out of the pitlane? In trying to overtake on that side,he was always going to cross the pit exit line. Thats dangerous anyway in my opinion. Drivers exiting the pits are not allowed to cross the line until its finished and they can then rejoin the track safely. So why are cars doing 200mph+ allowed to swerve and weave over that line on the straight when overtaking.?

If drivers dive for a diminishing gap and then complain of a squeeze when chopped off, they should maybe think a bit harder about trying to overtake someone near a wall in the first place.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Cronus View Post
    He is allowed to move over once,which he did,and it was a gradual movement and not an outright swerve across.
    Well, just as well that the Race Stewards understand the rules.

Michael Schumacher will lose ten places on the Belgian GP grid after he was penalised by the Hungarian stewards.

Sky Sports | Formula 1 | News | Schumi penalised by stewards

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Well, just as well that the Race Stewards understand the rules.

Michael Schumacher will lose ten places on the Belgian GP grid after he was penalised by the Hungarian stewards.

Sky Sports | Formula 1 | News | Schumi penalised by stewards
    and so he should ! he got away with it!

I WOULD STILL LIKE TO SAY MY HEART AND RESPECT GOES OUT ALL BRITISH AND ALL ARMY TROOPS FIGHTING THE TERROR WHICH STILL BREEDS IN THE WORLD!! YOU HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL HAVE MY UTMOST RESPECT !

YNWA!!!

JUSTICE FOR THE '96"

"People say football is a matter of life and death. I'm disappointed by that approach, I believe it is much more important than that - Bill Shankly" -
    YNWA

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

I was correct then, you really don't understand the concept.
    er yes i do.. you are just obviously very anti schumacher.. last time i checked the racing line was the one which took the shortest route..

if you don't agree with me so be it.. don't be a cock about it..

I think he had the right to move over.. I don't agree with the stewards on this one, as i didn't the other week when a drive through was issued to Alonso

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

er yes i do.. you are just obviously very anti schumacher.. last time i checked the racing line was the one which took the shortest route..

if you don't agree with me so be it.. don't be a cock about it..

I think he had the right to move over.. I don't agree with the stewards on this one, as i didn't the other week when a drive through was issued to Alonso
    well i am not picking a fight but alonso went off the track and gained a place in that race but did not give it back

YNWA!!!

JUSTICE FOR THE '96"

YNWA

Banned
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

How do you give a place back to Kubica when he had already stopped and his race was ended?

Ferrari checked with Charlie Whiting 3 times about whether they had to give the place back. It took 15mns for them to decide by which time Kubica was out of the race.
    They wanted to clarify it because they thought it was an unavoidable consequence rather than an illegal pass.

Have a read of this:

Ferrari were not given immediate order to allow Kubica through G-Force – A Formula 1 Blog

And have a look at this pic:

Now to me that looks like he is marginally ahead before Kubica forces him off the track.
    The Alonso penalty was far too harsh.
    Last edited by Cronus; 2nd August, 2010 at 09:26 PM.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

YNWA!!!

JUSTICE FOR THE '96"

YNWA

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast