Register
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27323334353637

People post you football transfer rumours here :D ?

Aston Villa manager Alex McLeish has revealed he is not concerned by ...

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Aston Villa manager Alex McLeish has revealed he is not concerned by the lack of new signings during the January transfer window.

Villa chairman Randy Lerner is keen for the club to cut its costs and that has been reflected in the transfer budget made available to McLeish.

Shamrock Rovers full-back Enda Stevens joined at the start of the month for 250,000 and is the only permanent signing so far, while Robbie Keane joined on a three month loan from LA Galaxy.

No more new faces are expected at the club ahead of the transfer deadline on Tuesday evening.

However, former Birmingham boss McLeish insists he is not bothered by the lack of funds, as he was made well aware of the club's financial situation when he moved from City last summer.

"I'm not frustrated at all because I knew what the parameters were," he said.
    IM SORRY but i will never have any sympathy for maggie thatcher .... the bitch

I WOULD STILL LIKE TO SAY MY HEART AND RESPECT GOES OUT ALL BRITISH AND ALL ARMY TROOPS FIGHTING THE TERROR WHICH STILL BREEDS IN THE WORLD!! YOU HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL HAVE MY UTMOST RESPECT !

YNWA!!!

JUSTICE FOR THE '96"

"People say football is a matter of life and death. I'm disappointed by that approach, I believe it is much more important than that - Bill Shankly" -
    YNWA

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sky Sports understands Fulham striker Bobby Zamora has come through a medical at QPR but talks over personal terms have reached a sticking point.

The news emerged earlier on Tuesday that Mark Hughes' side were trying to strike a transfer deadline day deal for the England international.

Negotiations are ongoing after Zamora underwent a medical but a stumbling block has surfaced over his terms.

The striker, who is contracted at Craven Cottage until 2014, has been regularly linked with a move away from West London due to alleged friction between him and manager Martin Jol.

Hughes worked with Zamora during his time in charge of the Cottagers and is eyeing the 31-year-old to bolster his attacking options.

Fulham could be willing to part ways with the frontman after Stuttgart striker Pavel Pogrebnyak passed a medical at the club on Tuesday, with the Russia international now waiting for a work permit.

The Rs would fork out a fee understood to be between 4million and 5million for Zamora, who would join new signing Djibril Cisse at Loftus Road.

I WOULD STILL LIKE TO SAY MY HEART AND RESPECT GOES OUT ALL BRITISH AND ALL ARMY TROOPS FIGHTING THE TERROR WHICH STILL BREEDS IN THE WORLD!! YOU HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL HAVE MY UTMOST RESPECT !

YNWA!!!

JUSTICE FOR THE '96"

"People say football is a matter of life and death. I'm disappointed by that approach, I believe it is much more important than that - Bill Shankly" -
    YNWA

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sky Sports sources understand Wigan are interested in signing QPR striker DJ Campbell on loan.

The move for Campbell comes as the striker is unlikely to play for the Hoops following the arrival of Djibril Cisse from Lazio, while Mark Hughes' side are also targeting Fulham's Bobby Zamora.

Campbell switched to Loftus Road in a 1.2million move from Blackpool last summer and has made 11 appearances, scoring just once, with his last game in the 3-1 win over the Latics at Loftus Road on 21st January.

Last season he notched 13 top flight goals as the Seasiders were narrowly relegated.

Thje move for Campbell comes after the Latics turned down a proposal from QPR earlier in the transfer window for their striker Hugo Rodallega.

YNWA!!!

JUSTICE FOR THE '96"

YNWA

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27323334353637