Register

how to cancel upc account (ireland)

hi guys dose anyone know how to cancel upc account ??? the ...

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default how to cancel upc account (ireland)

hi guys dose anyone know how to cancel upc account ??? the fuc*ers where ment to get back to me by phone last week and did not do it ,can it be done by email ???

cheers
    please press the little red THANKS tab
    if I helped if not press the green tab to tell me to f**Koff

sometimes life will kick you around , but sooner or later , you realize you`re a warrior , and your stronger than anything life throws your way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

do what i did with sly they wanted me to send them a letter to cancel my account
    i said i was not sending one a as i was able to set up an account over the phone
    so il cancel it over the phone
    once the 12 month contract is over they can do nothing

i rang them 3 times to cancel and the kept fobbing me off so they 3rd time i told them i was canceling my direct debit

they sent me one or two more bills looking for extra charges

then about 8 months later the had the balls to ring me and offer half price sly for 12 months
    changed due to stig cribbing
    if i help please hit the button cheers

and if its alot of help which is unlikely as im thick please hit the button

and dont take anything i say for granted
    if i post something ya use it at your own risk

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

You can cancel within the agreements usually 12 months and is a matter of law and all companies must let you cancel without unreasonable post sale barriers. They must also offer a refund if you have any.
    The same way you signed the agreement with them you are by law must send them a letter of cancellation to confirm, and remember to cancel your direct debit or what ever means you were paying them. And send the letter by recorded delivery.

Warning:
    My post is for educational purposes only and should not be taken seriously
    Do not ask me indirect questions itís turned off, ask me direct.

Machines owned
    Crowbar
    Sledge Hammer
    Chisel

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

its trying to get the ******s to cancel been with them for years now and every time i ring then iam put on hold for any thing from 30mins to an hour

sometimes life will kick you around , but sooner or later , you realize you`re a warrior , and your stronger than anything life throws your way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by billy2 View Post
    its trying to get the ******s to cancel been with them for years now and every time i ring then iam put on hold for any thing from 30mins to an hour
    if ya cancel the db they wont be long ringing ya to find out why there not been paid then ya can explain to them record the times when ya rang them
    changed due to stig cribbing
    if i help please hit the button cheers

and if its alot of help which is unlikely as im thick please hit the button

and dont take anything i say for granted
    if i post something ya use it at your own risk

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

that would be great m8 if i payed by dd would just tell them to f**koff but get sent a bill every month

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

what alot of wan*ers upc are just got this today from them

Thank you for your recent email.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the delay in getting back to you.
    As per our terms and conditions, we require 30 days notice in writing to cancel an account. Once we receive confirmation by phone, email or correspondence that you wish to disconnect your query will be brought to the attention of our Customer Loyalty Team who will take care of your request for the cancellation of your services.
    Once the account is disconnected, a final invoice will then be issued to you showing the final credits and adjustments and if there is a balance to be paid. Please be advised that if the disconnection is requested within the first 12 months of your contract you may be subject to an in contract cancellation fee of ***8364; 99.99.

If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us at Answers - UPC Customer Support - . Alternatively you can freephone 1908 to speak with one of our Customer Services Representatives. All calls are recorded.

Kind regards,

UPC Customer Support Team

still dont say where to send it in writing

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

I would do what a house mate of mine did with UPC. He just unplugged the modem and stopped paying the bills because they wouldn't cancel his subscription after two and a half months of requesting it. Letters started comming to the house saying "You account is overdue by whatever and we are handing this over to our legal team". He just kept saying don't worry about it. They weren't long ringing him up looking for the money. He told them send me an invoice for the Ä100 cancellation fee (they were asking for over three times that) and if they want the modem back to collect it in a week or it will be thrown out. They never did send the invoice or collect the modem and he never paid them another penny. I asked if it affected his credit rating at all but he says no. He completely owned them....something they're not used to I'm sure.