Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Problem with R4i SDHC Upgrade Revolution card for DSi - 1.4.3E firmware

I need help, i have r4i upgrade revolution and it won't work ...

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

I need help, i have r4i upgrade revolution and it won't work on dsi after upgrade to 1.4.3
    please help...
    in detail
    Thanks

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Yes this has updated the card CHEERS,the wee problem now is when i try to put games on it its telling me the file name is to long try reducing it ?????ive shortend the games names but it still says the same ?????????

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Got it working but it wont load games, it says the file name is to big?/iam doing it the same way as i did for my NDS.that was puting the games into a ames folder ,or straight on to the card?

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello,
    I also have an NDSI with firmware 1.4.3E. I have an R4 i WIFI REVOLUTION for DS. I alreday downloaded both latest firmware "R4i-3DS V1.43b Dutch" and "R4i V1.51b English", but I still can't get the R4 card to work.

On my NDS an icon its shown "Star Wars Lethal Alliance Ubisoft" When I preass on this icon i get the message "An error has occured .....". When I use an original NDS game then the game name is shown in the icon. Is there anyone with the same experiance and know how to fix it?

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi i got mine working with the help of a fellow member Ralliartmenace i will try and forward you the help he gave me

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Up grade ( Red DSI)

Heres how i fixed it:After i had help from a fellow member,I dont know my way around these but it worked

1:
    reformat the micro sd

2:
    go here and dl zip

drag the 3 folders and r4idat file that are in zip onto root of card put micro sd back into r4i and put into ds

click right hand side download tab not one above explanation of contents its for a download management prog no one needs its not for the file.

you should use a ds lite it is a sure fire way to gaurantee the card can be accessed (they are not hardware version updateable so no issues with version exist on ndsl)

3: on the bottom screen there is always three tabs
    from left to right

The first/left hand tab will always be for running your back ups

the second/center tab is moonshell/homebrew app running access

the third/right hand button is the configuration settings

regardless of version and or skin they always are aligned as such

Click the third tab

click config

on the left hand side shut off the sleep option tab if it is on and system goes to sleep while updating firmware on r4i card it will corrupt and be useless just the same as if the ds shuts off and there is no fix for this its a brick after that point

it is important to plug in your ds even if it has full power and shut off sleep before going any further

Now click upgrade

click start this should start the 1.4.3 upgrade

if all goes well you should have updated the r4i card to work on your dsi 1.4.3

now to get the firmware for the down load function up to speed the card is built with a upgrade kernel feature just click the rolling wifi icon that appears when r4i menu loads and it will automatically update all kernel info and cheat files to working 1.47b

for some reason these card are tempermental and makes it as hard as it can be to update the cards internal firmware and kernel (sd) firmware

Hopefully this works for you and anyone else as it did for myself that may need the info

I know i trolled the interwebs for three days before figuring this method out by trial and error and destroying the first i did this to by not shutting off sleep mode

so again hope this helps any and all

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Root the game properly on to the card and not as a folder

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default THanks

I updated my sons DSi XL to the latest Firmware 1.5.3e and his R4i card stopped working with the info off here i got it back up and running. i had trouble finding the 1.4.3 download but managed to find it here Luckily I had another DSi that had not been updated so I managed to update the card through that one. Thanks again

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Exclamation DSI 1.4.3e help

hi, i have also came to this prob i also have the dsi on 1.4.3e and the card is on 1.4.2 and it the,,,

wifi R4i v1.4.1 upgrade revolution for ds dsi and all

the only this is, its giving me the upgrade logo in the settings of the card but when i click it, there is no start button to press i have done all the steps from here and around the web and still have no joy,, the card works fine in my other dsi but not this one.. so if someone could help me it would mean the world to me,,

thanks in advanced
    xblade

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default 1.4e

what is the best way to sort a r4i upgrade card to work in a dsi with firmware 1.4e, any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Struggling to update my card from 1.4.1 to 1.4.3 - can I upgrade card in another DsI?

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ok, I have a DSi XL with 1.4.3E and two R4i-SDHC cards, marked Wi-Fi v1.4.1.
    I have put each into my old DS and revised the download engine to latest version, so I know they are getting to the Internet ok.
    But when I go to Config, Upgrade as mentioned above, I get a box that says "Current Version - Support Model: NDSL, NDSI 1.41" and there is no further option other than a Back button - this is on both cards.
    Any further ideas?

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

are you usre the cards are upgradeable?

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

my ndis has the same error and i have no clue how to fix it please help

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Now working

Following the step by step instruction given earlier, i tried it and my son' r4i is now singing and dancing.

Thanks everybody.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast