R4i SDHC and R4i SDHC 3DS kernel update to V1.46b R4i-sdhc.com update ...
R4i SDHC and R4i SDHC 3DS kernel update to V1.46b
R4i-sdhc.com update the firmware on October 6th. The R4i SDHC V1.46b released for r4i sdhc card and R4i 3DS V1.46b released for r4i sdhc 3ds card. V1.6 version kernel improved in below 9 aspect. If users want to play some new games, then download the r4i sdhc v1.46 for installation.
R4i SDHC V1.46b Update
1. Added adjustable save file size features without damage save file.
2. Fix "save not found error" by some low quality SD card.
3. Added disable update feature to avoid card been accidently update.
If firmware was latest version update will not be allow, or goto "config/config" to manually disable update.
4. Improve unkown new games loading routine (to avoid white screen, soft-reset problem).
5. Improve some old games loading speed.
6. Display change:
***12288; a. Power off button move to main config screen.
***12288; b. 2 line display of game name.
***12288; c. Solved display bug of save date = 0
***12288; d. Solved display bug of cheat items.
***12288; e. Fix display error (translation and symbols error) of multilanguage.
7. WIFI Engine update to 1.05
***12288;- Support new skins features.
8. Fix soft-reset "NO CARD" error.
9. Solved games:
5838 - Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension (EU)
5836 - Pucca Power Up (US)
5835 - Kirby Mass Attack (US)
5832 - Cars 2 (EU)
5830 - Harvest Moon: The Tale Of Two Towns (US)
5297 - Tomodachi Collection (v1.1) (JP).
Last edited by gmb45; 15th October, 2011 at 05:02 AM.