Happens with some TX after flash. The bootloader is corrupt, I have downloaded a file for you here Digital Kaos - Downloads - Eurovox TX (MMDS) CHLD Fix.
Follow these instructions:
You should download twice to revive boot file.
1) Turn off the STB.
2) Access STB Loader 1.1.exe.
3) Select Boot File only - > Press Browser and then select boot_e02.bin
4) Press “Execution “and then turn on the STB.
5) Wait until box automatically re-boots.
6) If successful download, LED Displays “boot -> 02 “ - > and then select “Download “ on the STBLoader 1.1.exe.
7) Press “Browser “and then EVX TX_20071210_v002.bin
8) Press “Execution “and Wait until box automatically re-boots.
9) If successful download, LED Displayed “boot -> 02 -> On “
The box is now ready to flash and will now need the EVX TX_H_071123.bin flash to it as normal.
You will get it here Digital Kaos - Downloads - Eurovox TX Firmware & Loader Updated