Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default thanks

thanks for the info

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

I too live in Teesside (Linthorpe) and am also missing Sky Sports but i am also missing bbc 1/2/3/4 e4 film 4 sky premier and several others. So to get this straight, if i either do a manual scan on those channles, or a factory reset, this should get them back? Am i right in assuming if i do a factory reset, i will need to re-upload the firmware?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,245 Times in 629 Posts
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi and welcome to DK

you will not need to re-load the firmware
    the factory default reset will erase all the channels good and bad then the powerscan should get all working channels back but they will be all mixed up and need to be sorted

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

New to the site also i have Eurovox too and i lost channel 5 and some other digital ones ,they were off for about 2 days then just came back on,very strange as i lost other channels a few weeks ago and had to get someone in to do all the resetting etc as i didnt have a clue

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

hello been to factory reset and then done the powerscan but still no luck where is it that you put the frequency figures in on euro vox max

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sorry for jumping in on this but I am in Stockton On Tees setting up a new box and most of my channels have $ sign in front of them and therefore scrambles. I have reformatted my usb to fat32 I have tried 2 different firmware and I am doing a deep scan on 6887. If anyone has any ideas where I am going wrong it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by ryanjohns View Post
    hello been to factory reset and then done the powerscan but still no luck where is it that you put the frequency figures in on euro vox max
    You can manually add frequencys in the installation menu
    Quote Originally Posted by pwilkinson View Post
    Sorry for jumping in on this but I am in Stockton On Tees setting up a new box and most of my channels have $ sign in front of them and therefore scrambles. I have reformatted my usb to fat32 I have tried 2 different firmware and I am doing a deep scan on 6887. If anyone has any ideas where I am going wrong it would be greatly appreciated!
    Press menu,press ok on language then type 1968 twice press default key and turn emu on and exit out and change to a blank channel and wait 5 mins

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

I went onto language settings and it does not give the option to type in numbers but I tried anyway and did not get anywhere.

Really sorry but you might have to baby walk me through it, this sort of thing is not my forte as you may have already guessed!!

thank you in advance

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Press ok on language so you see english then type 1968 twice using the numbers on the remote it should show you a hidden menu
    what box is it and what firmware did you flash on

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thank you Fergal but I finally managed to do it!!! I had not flashed by eurovox correctly. I had another file on my usb stick and I think it interfered with it.

For anyone else having probs, I found a really helpful thread by Bad Apple, I have pasted it below (not sure if I am allowed to do that by not sure how to get his or her permission, so I apologise if this causes offense but it was very very useful, so thank you Bad Apple!!)

Hi m8, here is the firmware for your box Digital Kaos - Downloads - EX1100 Sept25th Beta Firmware
    Heres a guide and make sure the USB pen is formatted to FAT32 first.

Use winrar to extract/unrar the abs file needed to flash your box then.....

1). To update the firmware on the box follow below
    2) place the usb pen drive into the eurovox,(with the power to the box off) power the box on.
    3) Menu.........record......HDD FORMAT...format the usb flash drive..Power the box off and remove the usb flash drive.
    4)Place the usb flash drive into the pc and drag and drop the updated beta abs file to its folder.
    5)With the power to the eurovox off and all set up on the tv ready to view....Place the usb flash drive into the eurovox and power the box up.
    6)menu......TOOLS.......UPGRADE BY USB.....SW..THEN RED BUTTON TO START THE UPGRADE...you'll see a bar move across the screen and the box will reboot..Job done..

REMEMBER,ALWAYS POWER THE BOX DOWN B4 REMOVING/INSERTING THE USB FLASH STICK TO AVOID COSTLY ERRORS.

SCANNING.

MENU.........INSTALL..........POWER-SCAN.....AND START THE SCAN...

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

if vm go with n3 surly that will kill them coz every1 will just **** off to sly or am i just thick

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Guys
    Am new today, have lost quite a few channels since last week, thanks for all the info, I am going to try & get the channels back tonight to keep the daughter & misses happy. From Hartlepool and have a Max V 2008
    Cheers

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Just joined and having same probs with sky sports 1& 3 and a few others. Tried factory reset & scan but lost channels that said no signal. Will try earlier suggestions - Cheers

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

does anyone have a step by step guide on how you change the frequency manually for sky sports 1 & 3 please

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by puzzled2 View Post
    does anyone have a step by step guide on how you change the frequency manually for sky sports 1 & 3 please
    press

menu-installation-user installation-your code prob (0000)-red button to update channels

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast