Hi. A couple of points for advice.
1) Dont do a factory reset as it will not resolve your problems. It will just restore channels, audio etc back to factory level.
2) Dont contact Technomate because of legal issues they will not advise you. I tried it once before with a patched receiver and they were not happy.
3) As you have taken your motor down is the dish properly aligned to 28.2
4) Your motor problems could have been for a number of reasons ie were you using Diseqc 1.2 or USALS. If using USALS dish will always move regardless of setting so long as cables are connected properly.
5) As you have reloaded different firmwares it could be that cccam has incorrect settings for channels to clear.
I would wait for further advice from members who are familiar with 7102 and cccam.