Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

technomate 6800/6900 patch, fixed!!!!

Sexview AU, DigiTV AU, Polsat AU, Premiere AU, etc 210408 Sexview & ...

thommo

Default technomate 6800/6900 patch, fixed!!!!

Sexview AU, DigiTV AU, Polsat AU, Premiere AU, etc 210408
    Sexview & FreeX AU
    DigiTV AU
    Polsat AU
    Premiere AU
    TPS & Multivision AU, etc

For Premiere Portal channels (Premiere Direkt, Premiere Sport Portal & Erotik AB), press Red (Bookmark) button

For TPS Channels, go to the transponder 10873 (France O) to update

To Download software/keys/channel list by USB: Menu - USB - Data Transfer (takes 10secs for software!)

NDF Upload = Channel List upload

Watch 1 channel and playback a recorded file at the same time.

Record scrambled & FTA channels
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

I called Technomate and the told me that the TM6900 is not configured to work with Non USB powered USB hard drive but when I use my freecom 500Gb which is externally powered, it works some times. Any patch to get things properly configured?
    Please help.

Hi all
    I am using TM 6900 and Freecom 500Gb for recording but it does not work all the time eventhough I have formated the partition properly using FAT32 formatter.
    Anyone to help?

Hi all, has anyone succeeded in using a non usb powered hard drive with the technomate 6900?
    Thanks
    Last edited by thommo; 4th May, 2008 at 02:35 PM. Reason: ummm edit please dont add new post one after the other.

thommo

no theres not a patch to cure it, its a pain but some people just power down the box then repower it up to get it to recognise the usb hd, some people have also found using a different brand of hd works. some people state they dont have any issues with it at all.

trial and error but its not simply a plug in and forget about it solution to recording with them, hopefully something will be done as i dont even have a hd plugged in anymore i cant be arsed with it.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Format of harddrive

Technomate recommend formatting the FAT32 partition with a program you can download from their web site.

I used the 6900 format mine, but find it fragments to easily, but I pop it on my PC and use the defrag progam.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Technomate 6900

Hi Thommo and all the mates,
    Could you please tell me what is the latest patch for watching the french channels etc...?
    I have a Technomate 6900. You also stated that you can possibly be recording and in the same time be watching other channels. Which patch can do that?

Finally, I have tried your posted patch, and follow your instructions but did not get the french channels. I went to the transponder 10873 (France O) or
    France 4 etc.. but it didn't work for me.

Please walk me thorugh.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thommo View Post
    Sexview AU, DigiTV AU, Polsat AU, Premiere AU, etc 210408
    Sexview & FreeX AU
    DigiTV AU
    Polsat AU
    Premiere AU
    TPS & Multivision AU, etc

For Premiere Portal channels (Premiere Direkt, Premiere Sport Portal & Erotik AB), press Red (Bookmark) button

For TPS Channels, go to the transponder 10873 (France O) to update

To Download software/keys/channel list by USB: Menu - USB - Data Transfer (takes 10secs for software!)

NDF Upload = Channel List upload

Watch 1 channel and playback a recorded file at the same time.

Record scrambled & FTA channels

thommo

multivision is the french one i believe and its down mate so you wont get it.

as for this patch its old i,ll post a newer one at some point today, stopped posting as i saw they where not being downloaded and used.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

On dm500 au is on france5 , on tm 6900 hd ? which one is it ?

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

I don't think the TPS chanels are updating on the current patch, so it won't matter which channel you put it on - they won't update.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by lincsat View Post
    I don't think the TPS chanels are updating on the current patch, so it won't matter which channel you put it on - they won't update.

Your right their m8 they wont update and havn't for a while now.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Technomate 6900 TPS patch

as for this patch its old i,ll post a newer one at some point today, stopped posting as i saw they where not being downloaded and used.
    Hi Thommo,
    I understood that you were going to post a new patch that will enable us to watch French TPS related channels.
    Have you posted it ? Please show me the link.
    If you haven't, is it available on any other forum that you know about?
    Also I would like to know how we can watch a channel and be recording in the same time.

Thanks for your devoted time.

thommo

i was going to post the new patch, dont think it opens those french channels tho there gone. not looked for a while tbh as my patch AU'S the channels i watch.

i,ll post the new patch at some point tomorrow im busy at the min, new patch allows you to use your sky card in the box and it updates too so im told so no putting it back in the official receiver every 4 weeks to update.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Technomate 6900, TPS, record while watching other channel

i was going to post the new patch, dont think it opens those french channels tho there gone. not looked for a while tbh as my patch AU'S the channels i watch.

i,ll post the new patch at some point tomorrow im busy at the min, new patch allows you to use your sky card in the box and it updates too so im told so no putting it back in the official receiver every 4 weeks to update.
    Hi THOMMO and the Mates,

Could you please tell me if French channels are up on TPS or multivion yet?

I bought the Technomate 6900 just to take advantage of the french channels but it has been weeks now that I have not been able to watch any of them. If the TPS channels are up, please let me know which of the patches works.

Also I want to know wheteher you can record while you are watching a different channel. Some people are claiming to be able to do that. Can you all confirmed based on your experience? If so, which patch.

Those are the two questions that I have been asking for ages without a satisfactory answer.

Thanks Mates .

Biggson

thommo

Quote Originally Posted by lincsat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pacman362 View Post
    Your right their m8 they wont update and havn't for a while now.
    answered 3 times since you asked.

as for recording the patches say you can but seeing as i dont record or use a hhd at all i couldnt answer that question.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by biggson View Post
    Hi THOMMO and the Mates,

Also I want to know wheteher you can record while you are watching a different channel. Some people are claiming to be able to do that. Can you all confirmed based on your experience? If so, which patch.

Those are the two questions that I have been asking for ages without a satisfactory answer.

Thanks Mates .

Biggson
    You can only record the channel you are watching as it only has one satellite tuner.
    Last edited by tadpole44; 16th July, 2008 at 08:47 PM. Reason: clarity

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

tm8 post instructions on how to format a USB drive at the link below:
    http://www.technomate.com/downloads/man/189.zip

I have a drive over 30GB so have used the fat32format.exe application provided in the technomate download. Watch out for steps 18-19 in the manual as they contradict each other. I've opted for the 'don't use the USB Menu on the reciever', and the disk seems to work fine...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast