Register

TM 9100 Super: Problem

Hi Just been given a tm 9100 super to look at for ...

DK Veteran
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default TM 9100 Super: Problem

Hi

Just been given a tm 9100 super to look at for a friend which had stopped working, and its just been a pain as not much support around as well as communication with the box.

Anyway managed to get a image on there with TCC 7.2 serial method but although Ive managed to get into the file system and add a test line It doesnt clear.

The box commnicates with my lappie but its as if it doesnt connect to the internet as it wont/cant download from addons etc. hence why it wont clear.

Do I need to do anything else with it, am I missing something. Ive been at it 3 days now and its getting to me now as Ive put on different images that were not full images but the current one is. Its a UR image.

Any help appreciated. Thanks

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

there is not much about this tm out there all i can say is did you try the latest image Download center and maybe ask in the feedback section there Download center
    Everything discussed on this forum is for experimental and educational purposes only. Use the information at your own risk.

DK Veteran
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi

I did get a couple of images from there which I tried. Also the nemesis 4.4 but thats not a full image and some of the ur images got are not full.

This one is a full one but cant get it to connect to the net although it connects to my network and my lappie fine.

At least thats what I think is happening cos everytime I try to download any addons it fails and also the fact thats it not clearing using cccam 2.1. Tried to download cccam info but again failed. Anyone any ideas on where I can get some addons for manual install.

I presume this should be similar setting up like the dream 500 and 800 se which Im familiar with.

Or am I missing something, on some threads theres people going on about patches but not sure what thats about.

Regards

DK Veteran
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

the main patches are UR , edg nemesis , dsteam which is what you are trying

its unlikely that the download centres work although if you add the newest url in edg you may stand a chance

otherwise its either manual install of the plugins like cccam and alter the files like on the dm , or its ftp them in yourself

there are places on the net with the files and tutorials , but its no longer being worked on and is why you cannot find up to date info or files

UR18 was the best UR , or edg 4.4 or dsteam 4

must be 10 months or so since I last touched a tm9100 and I doubt that there have been any updates since before then

best bet is use google to find what you need as nobody is going to give you links to other sites on a forum

DK Veteran
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi

Dont think I asked for links to other forums and first thing I know is to use google for info which I had been doing before even posting on here.

Anyway persevered wih it and managed to get it sorted and been running fine for a few days now.

Thanks for everyones input.

Regards

Banned
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

He was only trying to help you matey.

DK Veteran
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Manic01 View Post
    He was only trying to help you matey.
    Hi

Think I came across wrong didnt try and imply that he wasnt trying to help or anyhing like that was just saying that Id allready googled and didnt really ask for links to anywhere else.

Other than that everything ramjet said is spot on as I found out over the few days I were trying to sort it.

Regards

DK Veteran
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by mast View Post
    Hi

Think I came across wrong didnt try and imply that he wasnt trying to help or anyhing like that was just saying that Id allready googled and didnt really ask for links to anywhere else.

Other than that everything ramjet said is spot on as I found out over the few days I were trying to sort it.

Regards
    most members when confronted with my reply would then ask where to get the info and files I posted about , so I was quite specific in my reply that I would not be a party to this , anticipating it would stop requests for links

you did what members should have done and probably found the whereabouts of those files and links and dealt with the issues properly

its not often that happens , but in no way did I say you had asked for links , my point was that anyone reading this thread would not get them from me , not just yourself , as you only have to read other threads to see "and me , me too , can I have the info too" replies

glad its sorted out m8

DK Veteran
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks.............. yeh all sorted and working fine at minute.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm sorry to hijack the thread, but I'm stuffed right now.

I was looking for a new image for my TM9100, and stumbed across this exact thread, and clicked on the download centre.

After downloading the TM9100_update-1115.img (8.0MB), I updated my box using TCC. This is where is all goes wrong.

It installed fine, ur-sr team, rel 2.2.1 Date 15/11/10, but I cannot telnet into it. I thought the password was blank, so tried changing it as per usual, but it doesn't appear to be blank. Neither is it admin, password, dsteam, urteam or underground. (I'm sure i tried more.)

I tried chaning the boxes password on the unit itself using expert setup, but no-matter what I set it to, that doesnt work for telnet either.

It is meant to be miniwebs enabled, but holding the power button when booting does nothing.

I have no memory card, and no serial cable, so right now im stuff. Does anyone know the password? Pretty pretty please?

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have another problem here too. I flashed the system but I can't find factory reset in the uboot section.. onlky multiboot option and tm update :-(

Anyone a link to where i can download an uboot which does have the factory reset on the screen?

Thanks.