Register

TM5402 HD CI+ Super - which patch?

I'd be grateful if someone could tell me which patch I should ...

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default TM5402 HD CI+ Super - which patch?

I'd be grateful if someone could tell me which patch I should use for the TM5402 HD CI+ Super. The download centre has a 152 file but I've seen reference too to a patch 153. I have tried patch 152 with the latest softcam and it is not opening many channels so I fear I may have installed the wrong one.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

for the 5402HD Phant0mpatch 115 would be the latest found here Download center
    153 would be for other 5000 series models non HD
    115 is very unstable for cccam and other features you might want to try an older patch found Technomate software online
    Everything discussed on this forum is for experimental and educational purposes only. Use the information at your own risk.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks. It's the 115 that I have tried. I find that with the softcam (posted 18 Dec) that while it can open some channels (ORF), it doesn't open C**** Digitaal (19e) and Kabel Deutschland (23.5e). Bad luck I guess!

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

any of the 02 series (5402+6902and7102) have no patch to open c.nl it should open a good few french channels on 19.2 and hustler tv and a few on 23.5 too you could open a few more(c.nl) with a tool called V-plug server running on your pc. and connecting to your tm with home network.
    Last edited by thijs; 21st December, 2011 at 11:46 AM.
    Everything discussed on this forum is for experimental and educational purposes only. Use the information at your own risk.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thanks. I'll look for the channels you've referred to.

As for making a connection to V server, will a wi-fi dongle connected to the USB port of the TM 5402 be adequate to make a connection or do I need something more elaborate?

Unfortunately I can't make a hard-wired connection as the PC is not in the same room as the TM5402.

Thanks again for your help.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

if you can stream movies and files from p.c. to the tm you should be able to connect v-plug server