Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Starview 7 price reduced

They dont have to lock people up, they have a fine system ...

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Post laugh

They dont have to lock people up, they have a fine system which im sure works quite well in the courts, also all they have to do is make an example of a few people, then others will soon get the message, im sure yes and every body pays there fines same as a tag and asboos they worked well

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by barryc123 View Post
    just want to ask, didn't we give them are details once when we bought are sv boxs? just wondering whever anyone as had the plod knocking on there door because of the paper trail we all left when we paid for a box?
    THE BOX IS SOLD AS FREE TO AIR, its up tp the individual to put anything on it to alter it, not the seller, read the small print at the site you buy from

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Bit dear for an FTA box though We all know that and BTW some traders do sell them with firmware loaded and yes that is a very silly thing to do.

But the old nugget you bought an FTA box is a bit ropey to say the least.

Pushing the legalities of who loaded what would be hard to prove either way.
    Weve heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce the complete works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know that is not true.

DK Veteran
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

FTA boxes can be bought for under 20 from argos and other places....so when people buy these boxes, KV/SV etc....we all know the score.

Top Poster
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by eileen View Post
    THE BOX IS SOLD AS FREE TO AIR, its up tp the individual to put anything on it to alter it, not the seller, read the small print at the site you buy from
    yes its sold as a free to air box, but why would i buy a free to air box for 110 when i can go aldi and get 1 for 20? the site sold me this box with the inpression that i got alot more for my money and told me what to look for, starview updates, prove they didnt? when they sold me the box they said it was a good box because of the updates i could get, maybe they would not tell me how but the discription they give me about the box told me it was just not a free to air box and they said we dont help with information about illegal firmware to get free channels so they are saying this box gets illegal channels dont you think? thats why people pay 110 instead of 20

Top Poster
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

the simple question is to any of the site is.
    if i buy this box and get the right firmware will i get extra cable channels?you know want they always say?

YES, if you get the right firmware, but we dont supply that.

Top Poster +
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by barryc123 View Post
    yes its sold as a free to air box, but why would i buy a free to air box for 110 when i can go aldi and get 1 for 20? the site sold me this box with the inpression that i got alot more for my money and told me what to look for, starview updates, prove they didnt? when they sold me the box they said it was a good box because of the updates i could get, maybe they would not tell me how but the discription they give me about the box told me it was just not a free to air box and they said we dont help with information about illegal firmware to get free channels so they are saying this box gets illegal channels dont you think? thats why people pay 110 instead of 20
    Prob because you know there is no patch software for that box, if there was you would have bought that box, dont make any difference what FTA receiver you buy, if there is patches for people to watch free tv!!! thats what they will buy, remember one thing here the supplier of the box or retailer do not make the 3rd party firmware for these boxes, so you are buying a FTA box regardless of the price and where you get it from.

Nothing is free in this life not even death !!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123