Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

US Soldier 'Assassinated' 16 Afghans

Murdering innocent men,women & children is totally wrong, regardless on which side ...

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default US Soldier 'Assassinated' 16 Afghans

Murdering innocent men,women & children is totally wrong, regardless on which side youre on!!!

How does a TWO year old defenceless child be classed as a terrorist???FFS

Afghanistan: US Soldier Held By Nato Isaf After Civilian Shooting Spree | World News | Sky News
    SLOWLY, OUR FREEDOM IS BEING ERASED.
    SOON, WE WILL JUST BE A NUMBER.
    IF WE DON'T FOLLOW, WE WILL BE ERASED.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

They fighting a losing war what you expect from young man!!!!!!!

Just lost the bottle after many months away from home the only way to go back home I suppose.

Note: All information given is to be used for educational purposes only and should not be taken seriously.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by super jumbe View Post
    They fighting a losing war what you expect from young man!!!!!!!
    He's a soldier. I expect him to behave like one. This was murder.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Originally Posted by nara

Your spelling (soldier) who the hell is he?

It alright to tell some 1 else but when you are down there in front line it’s deferent…….
    There is no law and order!!!

Note: All information given is to be used for educational purposes only and should not be taken seriously.

DK Veteran
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

its time we pulled out of afghanstan it was bush and blairs war anyway. Pakistan are helping the taliban as are a lot of british born uk haters we should just pull out then they will get the goverment they deserve , let them kill each other make women second class citizens and when they flock here claiming asylum tell them they should of helped our soldiers to kick out the taliban so no pee off .

Banned
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

I guess the guy just lost it. With six of his mates killed last week in retaliation for burning a couple of books. Six British soildiers assassinated last week by the Talliban. No outrage in Afganistan then? just hand wringing by the world politicians.
    It is heartbreaking to hear of women and children being killed by anybody, but atrocities like this happened on a much larger scale in Vietnam and Bosnia Hertsogovina and the rest of the world looked the other way. This guy has no excuse for this terrible crime, I think he should have left the last bullet for himself.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

I wish it was that easy……

The worse regime in the world have always been the Saud, Barren, Qata, Yamen, women not allowed to drive and the countries had no election from the day they were established.

Look the UN has been part of the problem rather than part of solution and about time the UN should be abolished.

Double standards the UN bullies to the poor nations, they would not dare to confront China, the USSR, let’s have the third world war and end this cruel world run by UN.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

may be easier to kill children and women. There is a court of Allah(God). God justice will be fully. and will be.
    Last edited by metsat; 11th March, 2012 at 11:50 PM.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by super jumbe View Post
    Originally Posted by nara

Your spelling (soldier) who the hell is he?

It alright to tell some 1 else but when you are down there in front line it’s deferent…….
    There is no law and order!!!

I'm sorry but I don't understand your post. Perhaps you could clarify?

...and what problem do you have with my spelling of "soldier"?

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Shite I am looking for a milk bottle I am a little baby you can not understand me……

Banned
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Time to leave anyway, we are not changing much there, it will go back to the same rat shit it was before we came in.

What we really should have done, is move in topple the Taliban and kill as many of them as we can, then handover to the biggest moderate strong man who can create stability arm them and leave ASAP, no human right wrangle, minimal casualties, aim achieved and Afghan solutions for Afghan problems.

As for this loony, who knows his reasons, I for sure dont.
    But I do know that our lads are probably going to pay the price for it.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

The soldier had to snap. As for the people he killed i don't give a rats ass over them. They don't care about use one bit. The US and their allies should pull out all ground troops and all diplomatic people then carpet bomb all Afgan city's to rubble.

DK Veteran
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfpack View Post
    The soldier had to snap. As for the people he killed i don't give a rats ass over them. They don't care about use one bit. The US and their allies should pull out all ground troops and all diplomatic people then carpet bomb all Afgan city's to rubble.

I normally avoid posting on topics like this but your comment blows me away

WHAT!!!

Innocent women and children were killed in their sleep.I cant believe that people accept this as "he snapped" and condone the killing of innocents.Where is your humanity?.

If he wanted revenge for his fellow soldiers he should have went out that night found some Taliban members and shot them up!!.This I have no problem with and it will be fair not murdering innocent women and children sleeping in cold blood.

DK Veteran
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

`Reap what you sow` Latest is he is in a seal unit, had a mental breakdown and targeted known families who had been celebrating the murder of U.S soldiers. Following the accidental burning of some books.

DK Veteran
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by bonecrusher View Post
    I normally avoid posting on topics like this but your comment blows me away

WHAT!!!

Innocent women and children were killed in their sleep.I cant believe that people accept this as "he snapped" and condone the killing of innocents.Where is your humanity?.

If he wanted revenge for his fellow soldiers he should have went out that night found some Taliban members and shot them up!!.This I have no problem with and it will be fair not murdering innocent women and children sleeping in cold blood.
    Like you I rarely post on these topics, and l fully agree with all you have stated, I relly find it dificult to comprehend a mentality with such thoughts as Wolfpack and his ilk, I can only think he is too immature to have a sensible thought process. Appaling!!
    'If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. If an elephant has its foot on the tail of a mouse and you say that you are neutral, the mouse will not appreciate your neutrality.'
    -Bishop Desmond Tutu

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast