Digital Kaos - Search Results few here
I have epson resets if anyone has the newer model resets let ...
I have epson resets if anyone has the newer model resets let me know. also if anyone needs help. thankx
Last edited by gmb45; 23rd September, 2012 at 06:25 AM.
any information provided is for educational/experimental purposes only.
Hi! Just read your post and feel like I should have read it earlier. I have an Epson sx 125 but its giving me problems with clogging and ink pad error. Please help me! I'm in Kenya.
-THIS IS FROM Johnybeast-
It took me ages to source a SX125 waste counter reset program that works, so I thought I would pop it on here.
I've uploaded it into the download section, but thought I may as well pop it on here with a bit of guide too.
I've only tested it on XP 32bit, with a UK SX125 printer, so that's what the instructions will be tailored for. By all means try it on other OS's and feel free to post results.
Reset instructions for SX125:
Job done, carry on printing!
- Install printer if not already installed.
- Download and extract attached file into a folder on your hard drive.
- Run 'AdjProg.exe' and click 'Accept' on the splash screen then click on 'Select' at the top.
- From the pull down boxes, select 'Epson Stylus TX121' for 'Model Name' and 'ESP' for 'Destination', click 'OK'.
- Click 'Particular adjustment mode' then from the '---- Maintenance ----' section, select 'Waste ink pad counter' then click 'OK'.
- Click 'Check' on the bottom right, this will query the printer and give information of ink shots and so on.
- Tick the two boxes on the left, 'Main Pad Counter' and 'FL Box Counter', then click 'Initialize'.
- It should come up with a message abut restarting your printer, do it!
I recommend getting a waste ink tank for your printer, have a Google for one, the waste ink pipe is easily accessible from a clip in hatch on the back of the printer.
Hope that helps, if it's useful, don't forget to thank
Attached FilesSX125 TX121 Engineers Software.rar (610.5 KB, 4 views)
my epson sx 125 have massenger General Error. What can i do now?
this program reseting a chip ?
i need help ,i have Epson stylus sx130 , the waste ink pad counter need to be reset
wy cant i print with my sx125?
Hola amigos! estoy desesperado con mi sx125 y necesito ayuda
please dont post "thanks" etc, as these clog up the forums and make threads harder to navigate, and they >>WILL<< be deleted, use the thanks button located bottom left of each post.
serviio: the worlds best free home media server
uploading files please read
no keygens or torrents to be posted no vauxcheck or autodata discussions and no detailed cardshare talk allowed.
Sorry! Please I need your help with one sx125 Thanks
What you need is here under the PC problem section
Epson SX125 waste ink counter reset
Use google translate etc and we help you, write in Spanish we're too lazy to translate
Lo que usted necesita está aquí en la sección de problemas de PC
Use el traductor de google, etc y le ayuda, escribir en español que es demasiado perezoso para traducir
hi can anyone please help me with how to reset the waste ink counter on the epson bx635fwd as i cannot find a reset program for it thanks
Last edited by andy2012; 29th September, 2012 at 09:56 AM.
You wont post that again mate will you ...
REMEMBER......PAIN..IS JUST WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY..
YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE::SO READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING
Hi eagleflh! Great post. I had to fill toners on my own since the service guy who did it earlier disappeared. I would not have done it without your help.