Register

A750 i-connector problem.. Help?

Hi, I have two a750 & i-connectors and now have a problem ...

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default A750 i-connector problem.. Help?

Hi,

I have two a750 & i-connectors and now have a problem with one of the i-connectors - this happened after installing the recent software upload.

The first green light (power) is the only light that illuminates..

After flashing the box, I disconnected the supply to the i-connect for channel scan and when i reconnected it, the problem started..

I have checked the other i-connect and it works fine, so no problem with the either box's or new firmware.

Have you heard of this problem before? can it be repaired? hope you can help.

DW190

Quote Originally Posted by jamescraig81 View Post
    Hi,

I have two a750 & i-connectors and now have a problem with one of the i-connectors - this happened after installing the recent software upload.

The first green light (power) is the only light that illuminates..

After flashing the box, I disconnected the supply to the i-connect for channel scan and when i reconnected it, the problem started..

I have checked the other i-connect and it works fine, so no problem with the either box's or new firmware.

Have you heard of this problem before? can it be repaired? hope you can help.
    Make sure the null modem cable is secured with the screws. Make sure the ethernet cable is push fully home and the securing clips have snapped in. Power off the a750 then power back on. If no second light after a minute power off the iconn then power back on.

Still no joy try a software update of the iconn. file are in the downloads.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

hi.. Ive tried to power on power off, re-installed firmware but no difference..

Im trying to use the iconect update but it says download fail everytime.. Do just connect the i-connect rs232 to the pc rs232?

Ive had an email saying that i may have pulled the power lead in the middle of an update.. sounds like ive wiped it in that case..?

Wish i knew who made these!

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

hiya try the 9th jan iconnect firmware. my friends unit would only update with this f/w but not the other which has more downloads than this 1 don't know why