Register
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Whats better people?

Hi people! i currently have a starview 7 which is'nt bad but ...

  1. #1
    Top Poster pomster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    114
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Downloads
    55
    Uploads
    0

    Default Whats better people?

    Hi people! i currently have a starview 7 which is'nt bad but if there is better it would be nice to no! i can't get enough people to card share so a payserver is my only option, any help would be greatly apprieciated!

  2. #2
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Downloads
    5
    Uploads
    0

    Default krypt view a780

    krypt view a780 bit buggy ( channels come and go ) but once your set up thats u .

  3. #3
    Top Poster Simba92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    135
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Downloads
    5
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Check out satellite if possible, otherwise id stick with the SV seeing as you already have the receiver, and the prices for a sub are reasonable too.

  4. #4
    Top Poster pomster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    114
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Downloads
    55
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Cheers for the replys! sv a little buggy to! is it the same with sat do they drop channels an scrmble for a second aswell?

  5. #5
    DK Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    833
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
    Downloads
    153
    Uploads
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pomster View Post
    Cheers for the replys! sv a little buggy to! is it the same with sat do they drop channels an scrmble for a second aswell?
    yes often unless your on a good server many go off after a few months i can assure you the kv is a lot better than some of the sat servers out there but if you can get a sub from a good one then it can be glitch free
    alex

  6. #6
    Top Poster Simba92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    135
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Downloads
    5
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alex123 View Post
    yes often unless your on a good server many go off after a few months i can assure you the kv is a lot better than some of the sat servers out there but if you can get a sub from a good one then it can be glitch free
    alex
    Ill have to disagree with you there, yes kv is better than SOME sat servers, but thats only becuase there are hundreds of servers out there.
    Also, with satellite, alot of servers you can sub to 1 month or 3 months. So if the server goes bad, you just move to another and youve only lost a tiny amount. Where as if KV decide to disappear, theres your 150 quid down the toilet.

    I used to have a KV and had for around a year, but for the last 6/7 months have been on the sat side, and i assure you it is alot better and personally have not had a problem.

    For less than what you pay for the KV, you can get a HD PVR receiver, All Sly channels inc. HD and all PPV.

  7. #7
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    If only I could get a good CS server mines always stutters especially when a big game is on !!!

  8. #8
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Downloads
    5
    Uploads
    0

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Simba92 View Post
    Ill have to disagree with you there, yes kv is better than SOME sat servers, but thats only becuase there are hundreds of servers out there.
    Also, with satellite, alot of servers you can sub to 1 month or 3 months. So if the server goes bad, you just move to another and youve only lost a tiny amount. Where as if KV decide to disappear, theres your 150 quid down the toilet.

    I used to have a KV and had for around a year, but for the last 6/7 months have been on the sat side, and i assure you it is alot better and personally have not had a problem.

    For less than what you pay for the KV, you can get a HD PVR receiver, All Sly channels inc. HD and all PPV.
    i agree around here people only charge 100 for a cs line and you get payper view aswell i used to have cable but iv been on the sat side for just over a year

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •