Register

Whats better people?

Hi people! i currently have a starview 7 which is'nt bad but ...

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Whats better people?

Hi people! i currently have a starview 7 which is'nt bad but if there is better it would be nice to no! i can't get enough people to card share so a payserver is my only option, any help would be greatly apprieciated!

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default krypt view a780

krypt view a780 bit buggy ( channels come and go ) but once your set up thats u .

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Check out satellite if possible, otherwise id stick with the SV seeing as you already have the receiver, and the prices for a sub are reasonable too.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Cheers for the replys! sv a little buggy to! is it the same with sat do they drop channels an scrmble for a second aswell?

DK Veteran
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by pomster View Post
    Cheers for the replys! sv a little buggy to! is it the same with sat do they drop channels an scrmble for a second aswell?
    yes often unless your on a good server many go off after a few months i can assure you the kv is a lot better than some of the sat servers out there but if you can get a sub from a good one then it can be glitch free
    alex

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by alex123 View Post
    yes often unless your on a good server many go off after a few months i can assure you the kv is a lot better than some of the sat servers out there but if you can get a sub from a good one then it can be glitch free
    alex
    Ill have to disagree with you there, yes kv is better than SOME sat servers, but thats only becuase there are hundreds of servers out there.
    Also, with satellite, alot of servers you can sub to 1 month or 3 months. So if the server goes bad, you just move to another and youve only lost a tiny amount. Where as if KV decide to disappear, theres your 150 quid down the toilet.

I used to have a KV and had for around a year, but for the last 6/7 months have been on the sat side, and i assure you it is alot better and personally have not had a problem.

For less than what you pay for the KV, you can get a HD PVR receiver, All Sly channels inc. HD and all PPV.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

If only I could get a good CS server mines always stutters especially when a big game is on !!!

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Simba92 View Post
    Ill have to disagree with you there, yes kv is better than SOME sat servers, but thats only becuase there are hundreds of servers out there.
    Also, with satellite, alot of servers you can sub to 1 month or 3 months. So if the server goes bad, you just move to another and youve only lost a tiny amount. Where as if KV decide to disappear, theres your 150 quid down the toilet.

I used to have a KV and had for around a year, but for the last 6/7 months have been on the sat side, and i assure you it is alot better and personally have not had a problem.

For less than what you pay for the KV, you can get a HD PVR receiver, All Sly channels inc. HD and all PPV.
    i agree around here people only charge 100 for a cs line and you get payper view aswell i used to have cable but iv been on the sat side for just over a year