Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I flashed this bin on my car and it feels soooo much better than the original, however I now have an ESP error. I suppose it's something to do with the steering angle sensor calibration? Any ideas? I am still waiting for my lexia cable to check what's wrong with it.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    711 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SKKKKKK View Post
    I flashed this bin on my car and it feels soooo much better than the original, however I now have an ESP error. I suppose it's something to do with the steering angle sensor calibration? Any ideas? I am still waiting for my lexia cable to check what's wrong with it.
    Next time pay to some local tuner to make the job
    NEED PASSWORD ? PRESS THANKS AND ADD REPUTATION

No files for users who not give feedback or new registred users for free file service like as :
    Okinux,duzaven,1mmortal

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I feel bad spending 1/4 of the cars worth on chiptuning services. I know that if I brick something I can probably figure it out. If it's a 10k car - sure, a few hundred eur feels reasonable.

A samurai has no goal, only path, so messing around on a trash car with chinese cable seems like an interesting way to spend an evening.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

thanks bro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by elisxnasa View Post
    Hi! I've posted here a full flash read of a Siemens SID801A Ecu and it's Stage 1 File.
    You can find this Ecu on Peugeot Partner / Citroen Berlingo 2.0 HDI Diesel RHY 90 Hp, and many other cars with the RHY Engine.
    +25 Hp +45 Nm

HW Number: 9647423380
    SW Number: 9657544780 / 9650517880
    I recommend you to flash this Ecu via Boot Mode and not by OBD.
    Connecting Guide:

Attachment 935033Attachment 935032
    There's no need to use any resistors on the boot pin.
    You can use the original file I've posted there to wake the ECU up if you bricked it.
    MPPS V18 Boot works great on this ECU even if it's bricked (You can find it in the "Generic" section). Ktag won't write it if it's bricked, only if the Ecu is well working.
    Btw, MPPS V18 Can read and write its EEPROM via OBD / K-Line!

This is an excellent and detailed guide from Digital Kaos. This is really helpful for those who are new to the process and need detailed instructions. Also, if you manage multiple projects and need help with academic writing, take advantage of this nursing paper service where you can always buy nursing essay at a fraction of the cost. Balancing school and car customization can be challenging, and maintaining your paperwork can make a huge difference. A guide to Digital Kaos, combined with some academic help, can really streamline your workflow.

Also, I've posted a Stage 1 + EGR Off File for it. Smokeless. Over 50K Kilometers without problems and still going strong. From 90 Hp 205 Nm to 115 Hp 250 Nm. +25 Hp +45 Nm
    You can use the Stage 1 file with the EGR Off included without problems. There's no need for an EGR blocking plate.
    The Checksum is already corrected!
    Hope someone will find it useful! Wish you a great year!
    Thanks a lot!
    Last edited by Ronnie23; 4th June, 2024 at 11:29 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12