Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default FTP connect to solo 2

I tried tonight (several hours) but can't connect my pc to the Vu solo2 box (DCC or FileZilla)to add the cccam file.
    Says can't connect to enigma2
    I have added password in telnet WhatsApp aero

( I have used advanced ip scanner and can connect and I've found the ccmg file, but it's view only and I can't edit.

Do you know of any other software I could use to get me through this last part?
    Help...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Try Flashfxp

Code:
    h**ps://www.flashfxp.com/download

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by markey View Post
    I tried tonight (several hours) but can't connect my pc to the Vu solo2 box (DCC or FileZilla)to add the cccam file.
    I have added password in telnet
    anonymous instagram viewer

( I have used advanced ip scanner and can connect and I've found the ccmg file, but it's view only and I can't edit.

Help...

Have you tried resetting your internet connection? Or maybe try to use FlashFxp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Can I use WinSCP?
    youtube vanced

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have added password in telnet WhatsApp aero

Help...
    Would like to know did you tried FlasFxp?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have added password in telnet GB WhatsApp

Help...
    Have you checked if there are any firewall settings or port forwarding issues on either your PC or the box that might be causing the connection problem?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

great, i love is answer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have added password in telnet YoWhatsApp

Help...

Hey there,

It sounds like you're having a bit of trouble connecting your PC to the Vu solo2 box. Let's try a few things:

Check Network Settings:

Ensure that both your PC and the Vu solo2 box are on the same network.
    Confirm that there are no firewall or antivirus settings blocking the connection. Temporarily disabling them for testing might be worth a shot.
    Telnet Connection:

Make sure the telnet password is correctly set up on the Vu solo2 box. Verify that you can establish a telnet connection using a tool like PuTTY.
    FTP Connection:

If DCC or FileZilla isn't working, you might want to try another FTP client. WinSCP is a good alternative; it's user-friendly and may provide a different approach to connecting to your box.
    Editing Files:

If you've found the cccam file but it's read-only, check the permissions on the file. You might need to change the permissions to allow editing.
    Alternative File Editors:

If you're having trouble editing the file through the file manager, you can try using a different text editor. Notepad++, Sublime Text, or VSCode are excellent choices.
    CCcam Configuration:

Ensure that you are following the correct syntax and format when editing the cccam file. A small mistake in the configuration file can cause connection issues.
    Vu solo2 Community Forums:

Remember to take your time and go through each step carefully. If all else fails, the community around Vu solo2 devices might be your best resource for specialized assistance. Good luck!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by levitaylor View Post
    Have you checked if there are any firewall settings or port forwarding issues on either your PC or the box that might be causing the connection problem?
    To remedy connection problems, check for any potential firewall settings or port forwarding issues on both your PC and the device.Gb Whatsapp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RogerEye1253 View Post
    Hey there,

It sounds like you're having a bit of trouble connecting your PC to the Vu solo2 box. Let's try a few things:

Check Network Settings:

Ensure that both your PC and the Vu solo2 box are on the same network.
    Confirm that there are no firewall or antivirus settings blocking the connection. Temporarily disabling them for testing might be worth a shot.
    Telnet Connection:

Make sure the telnet password is correctly set up on the Vu solo2 box. Verify that you can establish a telnet connection using a tool like PuTTY.
    FTP Connection:

If DCC or FileZilla isn't working, you might want to try another FTP client. WinSCP is a good alternative; it's user-friendly and may provide a different approach to connecting to your box.
    Editing Files:

If you've found the cccam file but it's read-only, check the permissions on the file. You might need to change the permissions to allow editing.
    Alternative File Editors:

If you're having trouble editing the file through the file manager, you can try using a different text editor. Notepad++, Sublime Text, or VSCode are excellent choices.
    CCcam Configuration:

Ensure that you are following the correct syntax and format when editing the cccam file. A small mistake in the configuration file can cause connection issues.
    Vu solo2 Community Forums: Candy Crush

Remember to take your time and go through each step carefully. If all else fails, the community around Vu solo2 devices might be your best resource for specialized assistance. Good luck!