Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Exclamation 2002 Honda Accord IMMO 37820-PDA-E11

Hi!
    I have an european Honda Accord and i want to copy my keys from one ECU to another because the original one is water damaged.
    I know for sure that the immo info is stored in the ECU somewhere, but i cannot find it where.
    I found only one 93LC46 EEPROM in the ECU, read it and that is not the immo data.
    Where else could it be?
    1.jpg
    On the vertical PCB there is a big IC but i cant find anything about it on the internet.(also the vertical PCB has MEGAMOS written on it.)
    2.jpg
    Any ideas where immo data could be stored?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

There is no key data in that ecu, only alignment data from immo ring on ignition

1. Copy the data on that 93lc46 eeprom then write to donor ecu. Car will start.
    2. Use programming tool like vvdi or autel or abrittes then marry the donor ecu to immo ring(make sure all keys are present when doing this)