Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default MB W463 problem with Dash syncing to EZS

Hi,

this car is driving me crazy and you guys are actually my last hope. I already did a lot of research on this topic, but couldn't get the job done.

I am trying to fix this car on a budget, and the only important thing left is the Dashboard.
    It is a W463 G400 (463.333) first registered in January 2003.

I do not have access to the original Dash/Dump, so I tried Dumps which I found in other threads.
    I zeroed out the Dumps at 0x00 and 0x30 using Liznick or by Hand and when I plug the Dashboard into the car it shows 0 km for the first few seconds.

I only have access to a C3 Multiplexer, which I borrowed from a Friend with a Dell Laptop.
    Whenever I try to sync the Dashboard to the Cars EZS, Xentry says "Communication Error 8.600.0"

I also tried Vediamo (v4.2.2) but the only CBF with whom I could establish a Connection was KI203, and it doesn't show any function to teach-in the cluster.

I should mention that I bought a A2035403911 Cluster instead of A4635403911 which was way cheaper (again I am on a budget). The Circuit-layout is slightly different but all the ICs on the Circuit are the same, might this cause the issue with the communication ? Or do I have a wrong Xentry/Multiplexer for this Job ? Besides showing the correct Odometer, everything works fine.

What I also noticed is, that when I read the Odometer from the EZS through Xentry, it says 304128 km which is unchanged for over 2000 km driven now. Might there be a Blocker or something in this car ?

Every help is much appreciated.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I've now tried to adapt the dash to EZS with Autel MK808 BT Pro and still have no success.

Is there really no one who can help?

I think my dumbs are bad, internal CAN mileage shows 1677721 km, doesn't matter what dumb i use