Register

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Default Hyundai Tucson 2.0CRDI DPF

I am trying to develop a solution to turn DPF off on an EDC16C39 from a Hyundai Tucson 140ps. As far as I know, ADS or Volta solutions do not work properly. I found the DPF switch at $1CBBCC, but it supposedly keeps the ECU and TVA alive, so it drains the battery. I disabled post-injection and DPF related DTCs. Does anyone know if this solution will work? The car is 400km away, and its owner is a good customer btw.

Attached ORI + DPF-EGR off

EDIT: just ignore zeroed P-Codes on DTC table, they serve just as a guide.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by dpreprotechnik; 20th May, 2023 at 12:12 PM.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    131 Posts

why do you want to invent the wheel now, it was invented a long time ago. Buy a good solution , see what it is make and you finish the job.
    File Service ----- Custom Files ------ DPF / SCR / EGR / TVA / Stage ...... Immo / Airbag ETC

Master FLEX
    Master Autotuner
    Master Alientech

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

With due respect, I am tired of paying for solutions that turn out to be complete cr*p. All fault classes set to zero and so on. It will work on the short term, but I would not like to be in place of the mechanic responsible for any future repairs. There are probably a few businesses capable of providing a good solution for this particular ECU, but the difficult part is to find them. THIS is a forum, it is intended to learn and share knowledge. I did not ask for a tested free solution, I don’t want to be spoonfed with a ready to flash file, I am just asking if anyone managed to do it the way I am trying to, because I have seen lots of posts complaining about battery drainage EVEN WITH PAID SOLUTIONS. So, for any newbies reading this post, beware of leechers trying to take your money on PM. Regards.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    408 Posts

I in this forum of leeches I see only those who ask for files or solutions on repeat.
    File service, Custom Remapping, stage 1 & 2 dyno tested.
    Petrol + Diesel
    Adblue dpf egr Only tested working solutions.

Use thanks and Rep if my help was helpfull.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Krisfuzzy For This Useful Post:

Luigi84 (21st May, 2023)