Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default 2008 Focus ST 2.5

Hi there,

I am still very new to tuning, I have acquired a stock Focus ST 2.5 ME9 file from the forum and am busy snooping around within ECM Titanium. I have watched many videos with trying to locate map tables within WinOLS but am struggling to see the maps.

The nice thing about ECM is it has a driver and loads maps but these look very different from what I have seen while studying the matter, as an example. I have Bosch 550cc injectors I would like to install and understand that I will need to make changes to SOI etc but ECM has no tables with this data. Using WinOLS as stated I cannot seem to locate these maps and is probably due to my inexperience.

Do you perhaps have some tips for me when looking for these various maps?

Kind regards,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

you should look for damos files. theese files are lets say like dictionary of the ecu file. by them you will much more easily find maps your'e looking for. though damos can be kinda hard to find for some ecus, atleast for free. bosh me.x series ecus have been kinda dificult from my experience, but im in no way an experteese
    If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

First you must understand what is difference between diesel and gasoline engine. Probably you try to search maps from diesel engine (like soi) in gasoline ecu. Gasoline ecu is harder to tune than diesel

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    220 Posts

Most maps from ECM titanium are a load of rubbish and don't give correct defintions.

Post your file and I'll help you.

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

BTW Ecm titanium is bad for tuning. Learn winols.

If you want i can make stg1 with 550cc injectors calibration but not free.