Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Premiership Football Options?

Hi Guys

I havent posted on these threads for a year or so however im now setting my motorised system backup

Im interested in watching live premiership football and was wondering what the best of you are using for this nowadays?

I used to use the old ART SPORT package which was pretty unbeatable back in its day. 4 live games saturday afternoon for ?130 a year + all other games as and when.

Anyway if you can let me know the best options i would appreciate it.

Mu current setup is
    Technomate 1500+
    Diablo Cam Lite
    1m Motorised Dish

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

asht given that is coming up to the end of the season i wouldnt rush in buying a new card just yet ( see the digitalb thread below).

Your box will already open 1w so you will have a choice of matches until it moves to N3.

The channels that show regular EPL are Nova Sport, Digisports, Eurosport 2 FAPL (Rom), RTL Croatia, RTL 2 Serbia, STV 3 Slovakia.

You will get the Man U v Chelsea (12.45) and Arsenal v Wolves or Bolton v Aston Villa (3.00pm) - I would also check the RTL stations at 3.00pm they always show a game. At 5.30 you will get the Burnley v Man City game

Have a look here mate.

*** L.J.s LIVE Sport on Satellite TV. Live Soccer on TV. Live Football on Saetllite TV.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Thanks Bugaloo for the LJ`s site info.