Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Missing channels - Teesside area

Basically I live in the Teeside area. Despite being a novice on this, purchased a used Nokia DBox 2 which was pre loaded with an ancient 2005 sportster image that couldn’t display anything. Flashed to latest Commando 12 image and also updated it. Did a brute force scan, picking up 300+ channels both radio and TV. Many of them are the same, twelve of BBC1, a few of BBC2 etc. Only around a dozen display a picture, the rest are blank with the key symbol highlighted when I select them, probably indicating im locked out. So my questions is are there any settings I can adjust to amend this?
    Last edited by jamtheman80; 2nd April, 2010 at 11:38 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Google mercs.us, you need to put the real magic files in read the title of the text files included they explain were they go.

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

hi
    teesside services and bouquets in download section