HELP! IPHONE NOT RESPONDING AFTER DELETING ALL DATA! HELP!
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default HELP! IPHONE NOT RESPONDING AFTER DELETING ALL DATA! HELP!

Hi guys, I am (or was?) on OS 3.0 with a jailbroken/unlocked i-phone 2G 8GB. I am selling this in a few days and used the 'erase and delete all data' setting. This was all good but now it wont respond! I can ut phone in to de-bug mode by holding power and home buttons in for 10 secs and it recognises the phone, BUT when I try to restore it, the only option it gives me is to 'restore and update' which i DO NOT WANT to do as this will lock the phone? I basically need to unlock the phne and jailbreak it so that my mate who buys it as it as a fresh iphone. Whats the best way I can do this? Ive heard I cant use black snow as this wont work with the latest itunes for my mate who buys it? HELP!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Cant u download some older firmware then hold shift when you click restore and it allows you to choose the firmware from your computer instead of puttting the 3.1.3 as it would normally
    Thank Me If I Help You

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by daz24c View Post
    Cant u download some older firmware then hold shift when you click restore and it allows you to choose the firmware from your computer instead of puttting the 3.1.3 as it would normally
    Ok, so could I download 3.0 or the new 'cracked 3.12 firwmare and restore with that? Would that work? And does the firmware I download HAVE TO BE cracked??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have a 3gs and i cant use a jailbreak on 3.1.3 but i can on older firmware.if you get 3.1.2 then restore using that blackr4in should jailbreak it.might sound daft but have u heard of blackr4in?
    Thank Me If I Help You

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by daz24c View Post
    I have a 3gs and i cant use a jailbreak on 3.1.3 but i can on older firmware.if you get 3.1.2 then restore using that blackr4in should jailbreak it.might sound daft but have u heard of blackr4in?
    Ive heard of blackrain mate yes but im worried that the guy I sell it too wont be able to use the lATEST version ofitunes with blackrain and he wont know a work around!!

Could I simply do this to get my 2g iphone unlocked and jailbroken?? --- iClarified - iPhone - How to Unlock/Jailbreak Your iPhone 2G on OS 3.1.3 Using RedSn0w (Windows)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

That should be fine mate.give it a go if you get stuck just ask again.remember to hold shift when you click restore or you'll get 3.1.3
    Thank Me If I Help You