wots wrong with the commando12 image
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Default wots wrong with the commando12 image

hi peeps as the title says, seems to me a lot of peeps seem to be havin trouble with that image, no matter wot u do to it, ie transfare files over correctly change u coades change camms add s/b files the damm thing just will not scan, well it does for about 10 secons then says error no channels found, so it acures to me reading the various postes that peeps have writen could there be a problamm with this image, i personaly have given up on it and flashed another image witch works great, so any body got any imput on this image they would like to share if so me and many other peeps would be glad to hear it, thanxs......chris...

A LITTLE THANX GOES A LONG WAY

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

maybe instead of moaning about an image that has a lot of hard work put into it by the developers over the years, hardwork from the testers and the Commando guys who offer continued support to people who can't be arsed to spend 5 minutes reading up on a subject when all the info is out there and they STILL do their very best every day to continually support, ask for feedback and then make further developments and changes to the images to make it even easier for more people to access - and what do they charge for their time and effort? nothing.

i know a lot of people with the most upto date commando image on their dbox's who have read the thread it was released in and have had very few issues. The few that have had problems have found fixes for it or work arounds.

You can't blame ignorance here. the bruteforce method of scanning does have a problem but there's a fix for it. the EPG issues are down to changes being made by VM. if it wasn't for development by these guys, you'd only have a few HOURS epg info.

Have some respect - your advice to someone who was having problems with the CAM missing was to add bouquets and that would sort it : http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...00/#post554614

i don't speak for the commando guys in any way or know any of them except thru various messageboards - and if i've ofended them with this rant i apologise - but chris, have a word.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

the title of this thread is somewhat misleading. for a minute there i thought my box was gonna blow up in 2 days time coz i had Commando 12 on it....
    personally,i've only had a couple of MINOR glitches with Commando images, which are usually sorted quickly.When a new Commando image becomes available then it goes straight onto my box.
    I've had Commando 12 on since it came out and (for me anyway) it works perfectly well, as did its predecessor.
    Thanks to the hard work, time and probably money put in by the developers etc, we are able to use these images FREE.......
    Team Commando...keep up the good work..well, at least until N3 blasts us back to reality

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

tick toc tick toc tick toc ..

A LITTLE THANX GOES A LONG WAY