Fault (1.1) - 1.501.9551 - Page 5
Register
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ddam81 View Post
    Hi friend, I have the cable USB->serial (using Prolific driver) but have you some software to manage it?? because I have setting all through "Device Manager" but it do not work!!!

Could you help me?? because this laptop haven't the SLOT CARD PCMCIA or EXPRESS CARD!!!

Thank you
    Regards
    I am afraid m8 "goodies" with Prolific drivers will not do the job for you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by trigital View Post
    Without any reason, with latest addons already installed, today my 03-2010 system send me ERROR: (1.1)-1.501.9551 with mux powered and ERROR: (1.1)-1.501.9503 with mux without power
    and into test:
    device '0 (-1) isn't in state available
    error

Device: Part D
    Toolkit-Resultcode: -1

I change the cables,with same results.
    I change the laptop with 2008 DAS and tell me:
    Check serial ... 0 Ok
    CAESAR HW Detection :
    D2Access ... 0 Ok
    D2DownLoad ... 104No download possible

I open the mux, all voltage seams OK.

My mux just died?

Thanks,
    Hello,

I have the same problem,same results for the Ceasar test , could you help me?
    My mbStar C3 (version 07.2011) has never worked, I checked the COM2 setting.
    Within my RS232-Mux cable the pin 4 is connected to the pin 9, that is normal.

Thank you for your response.

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Hello everyone

I am having the same Problem with Fault 9550 and 9500 with my Star C3. I am using it only for my personal car since 2014. It was working great till now, last time 3 Weeks ago.
    I tried yesteday again and it returned me the 9500 error. I pressed ok and tried the Connection again and then it worked. I was also able to make a Quick Test.
    When i wanted to enter Actual Values on the Engine it lost the Connection and it returned me te 9551 error. After that it was not possible to make the Connection working again.
    The green LED on the MUX is always on, it also recognizes th Volts of the battery in the right upper Corner in DAS.
    Port is set to COM 2 with 115200 band and the CAL.ini file has PART D2 as i should. I am using DAS 2014 with XP on Dell D620 with RS232.

I tried CAESAR Selfdiagnostic (i don't know why but i can't post the photos) and with the MUX connected to the car it returned me:

Selfdiagnostic
    Device Part D
    Toolkit-Resultcode 0

and with the MUX disconncted from car

Selfdiagnostic
    Error Device 101044 (21) isn't in state avaible
    Device SDconnect /e COM
    Toolkit-Resultcode -1
    Testresult 0
    Number of Errors 1
    Number of Warnings 0

Do you guys have any idea what it might be?

Thanks in advance!

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

104No download possible = faulty data out of the MUX, hardware problem between Infineon MCU and rs232 area of mux . that happens when your cable its not plugged properly to the rs232 of laptop or its plugged out by mistake when diagnosis running or laptop shutds down suddenly.

dont talk a lot and nothing

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345