toshiba satellite a50
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default toshiba satellite a50

just got laptop dvd player/burner seems to be knackered,has anyone have or had this model the burner is (matshita dvd-ram uj-820s)looked on net it seems these are a crap product can anyone tell me if there is an alternative drive i can look for to replace said drive .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by spondulick View Post
    just got laptop dvd player/burner seems to be knackered,has anyone have or had this model the burner is (matshita dvd-ram uj-820s)looked on net it seems these are a crap product can anyone tell me if there is an alternative drive i can look for to replace said drive .
    To the best of my knowledge all DVD/CD Burners are the same I have installed few if them in different laptops including Toshibas and worked without any probs M8. You don't have to buy a specific burner for your machine unless the back of the drive is different than the rest. take the burner out and check Ebay here is the link to it is ?9.50 and free delivery.
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOSHIBA-A2-A50...item35a8b2a80a
    Good luck
    Last edited by Salami; 24th April, 2010 at 04:54 PM.
    If you like my post pleas click on the little button to say thank you.