Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

well i got my ticket.. Supporters Club.. Face Value.. Block 208 on the Kop... Well done Atl?tico... Their fans were amazing before, during and after the game..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mattybhoy View Post
    LFC5life - You're not a glory hunter are you???
    no i'm not m8 been a season ticket holder for 35 years then again i'v seen a lot of glory in that time, its sorted between ops and me if you read the posts, no need for you to stick yours in
    Last edited by wongers; 30th April, 2010 at 06:46 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by opsmonkey View Post
    well i got my ticket.. Supporters Club.. Face Value.. Block 208 on the Kop... Well done Atl?tico... Their fans were amazing before, during and after the game..
    glad to see you got one you weren't far from me block 206 i think the liverpool fans deserve a mention as well kept going even when we knew it was all up for us

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wongers View Post
    glad to see you got one you weren't far from me block 206 i think the liverpool fans deserve a mention as well kept going even when we knew it was all up for us
    it was exceptionally loud last night.. a great european night.. my calves were aching like ~~~~ this morning.. its been a long time since i stood on the kop for 120 minutes..

When we scored our second the view from my seat (208 Row 53) was enough to make a grown man well up.. the whole ground was up spinning scarves and singing..

Only at Anfield do opposing teams get clapped off by the whole Kop some 10 minutes after the final whistle.. The prawn sandwiches and bitters would have been gone before the final whistle..

But that's Liverpool FC and that's what we do

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by opsmonkey View Post
    What I wanna know is..How comes Opsmonkey can get a ticket & LFC5life can't???

Can someone give the lad some advice about where's he's going wrong please..

I bet he would have loved to have been there last night instead of being in his cosy armchair.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mattybhoy View Post
    What I wanna know is..How comes Opsmonkey can get a ticket & LFC5life can't???

Can someone give the lad some advice about where's he's going wrong please..

I bet he would have loved to have been there last night instead of being in his cosy armchair.
    get yourself out and find a ticket it won't come to you SIMPLES

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Exactley Wongers!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12