Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default W211 INCREASE mileage with DAS Developer?

Hi,

I have a third hand MB W211 2003 and in the past somebody has changed the mileage (reduced it 85k kms). I have check this with DAS.

With only DAS Developer, my question it is double: can I increase it the same quantity? How to do it (step by step)?

If I have an issue with the SBC system I need ALL the parameters as if nobody has never changed something (up or down) in order to maintain the warranty...

Thanks a lot...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by grinich View Post
    Hi,

I have a third hand MB W211 2003 and in the past somebody has changed the mileage (reduced it 85k kms). I have check this with DAS.

With only DAS Developer, my question it is double: can I increase it the same quantity? How to do it (step by step)?

If I have an issue with the SBC system I need ALL the parameters as if nobody has never changed something (up or down) in order to maintain the warranty...

Thanks a lot...
    You can do a mileage coding "according to EZS", I don't have the step-by-step instruction for this right now, but its straight forward.

When you go to the IC adaptation menu, look for increase mileage then you will find an option there to code according to EZS.

hope this works.