Register
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default just bbc channels

i put my box on today and all the channels except the bbc channels have a blank screen so cant view anything, i rebooted my box and restarted emu but still no luck i dont know whats happend to it becuase for a month its been fine with dk image 1.1 i tryed using evocamd 2.12 and then evocamd 2.17c and still no luck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Harry stick your box on sly sports 1 and restart you cam and just leave it, should update eventually.

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Im having same problems on a few DM500Cs, I dont think that there auto updating as fast as they can uputil last week when they worked ok. They do update aventually if you keep restarting the CAM. Im using the DW2.0 and 2.1 images. The 2.1 is better cause you can press the yellow button go int dreambox edit and clear the keys which forces a key update when restarting the CAM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I had exactly the same problem yesterday I was using evocam 2.17c and after the keyroll it wouldn't update , I switched to mgcam and the channels cleared straight away , I left the box on overnight and when I switched back to evocam in the morning all the channels were clear

Deffo sounds like a cam issue to me ...I thought evocam was the better one

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

yes nilrem i did the same i got the channels back on now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Same thing has happened today with the keyroll , taken ages to pick up the new keys using evocam 2.17c

Is this down to the cam or the image (dk v1.1) and can someone recommend a cam that works ok for them , as mine normally works ok

Cheers

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

ok now everytime i leave my box on standby the next day i put it on i have to do the same again like go onto sky sports 1 and restart cam 2.17c its happens everyday so i have to do it each time dont know what is happing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

i wouldnt worry harry its free and it stiill works what happens if you dont put it in standby will it stay on

cos leaving a box in standby doesnt use much less electric or anything than leaving it on

if its pi55ing you off that much try mgcam it works fine for cable
    Last edited by thered; 21st November, 2008 at 09:57 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by harry1986 View Post
    ok now everytime i leave my box on standby the next day i put it on i have to do the same again like go onto sky sports 1 and restart cam 2.17c its happens everyday so i have to do it each time dont know what is happing
    I do the same as you mate so u aint alone , I've now changed to a diff cam Evocamd 2.14b as a mate has same image with that cam and his is updating ok

Cheers