Tips and Tricks using Das Developer edition - Page 37
Register
Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2732333435363738 LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Any solutions to remove speed limiter w906 2014-> and what tool?
    I can do older models, but facelift is difficult.

Thank you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Hello! I have w212 e220cdi with delphi ecu. I also have xentry dev. how to disable DPF? Also, i want to recode park assist, so it will beeps with first beeps on display (now it beeps only only when red dots appear). In coding there are only volume and tone frequency. And maybe it is possible to deactivate headlights washer? Thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

need this Fan Temp correction W215 CL600 2003
    Hi

I need to set the fan switch on earlier

In DAS Xentry 2016.7 or' 2014.9 (I have both developer)
    in ME-SFI 2.7.1 > correction programming I can not find Temp correction

anyone knows where I can get that option ON in DAS ?

thx !

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Can someone tell me how to remove DPF on 2009 Mercedes w204 with Delphi ecu

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Don't forget to hit thanks button

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Thumbs up led airbag flash

[QUOTE = mackhack; 1518979] Inserisci uno screenshot con il messaggio di errore da DAS.

[QUOTE = smayer; 1518937] Grazie per la riproduzione

Il problema iniziale è il sensore del passeggero. l'auto in realtÃ~ non ha un solo guasto. Non capisco quando possa avere un malfunzionamento avvertito in dash senza problemi rilevati dalla diagnosi Star.

[QUOTE = Mackhack; 1518901] SRS è controllato dal modulo di controllo airbag. Se si dispone di un guasto, si può dire nell'anello MOST e il modulo telefonico è scollegato dal modulo airbag, è possibile ottenere questo errore. Non sto dicendo che è il problema riscontrato ma potrebbe essere [/ QUOTE].

[QUOTE = TULGEYWOODMAN; 1.537.680]. Io non la penso così [/ quote]

[quote = Qrius; 1.539.300] I rossi SRS luce lampeggiante in Strumento il cluster significa che il modulo airbag è ancora sbloccato. (entriegelt)
    Appena questa è la serratura alla verriegelt (il verriegelt) che lampeggerÃ~ si fermerÃ~.

Spero che questo aiuta qualcuno di voi! [/CITAZIONE]
    Hello Qrius, escume how does the Ecu stop? do you have to do in developer mode? you have to wati time?
    or how do you block the Ecu?
    tank you for disponibility

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Hello Qrius, can you kindly explain me how this procedure works? I put everything on the car .... the ECU is error-free ... but the light in the instrument flashes always ... if you could describe the procedure better or suggest how can I turn it off? forgive my ignorance .... thanks

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

How to RE ENABLE starter after collision with DEV mod (if needed).

I have another post here in the forum about the same subject, but no specific solution to my problem was given.

Some models are very easy, after running a full scan it detects the "starter disabled state" and ask for reactivation... fine... easy money there...... But some others, like the GL's that option isn't available. The "fuel pump activation" method also fails. When I hit "CONTINUE" it aborts the process.

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...CRASH-DISABLED

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Qrius View Post
    Here is how to : clean ASSYST Plus Memory
    All we need is DAS in Developer mode
    In Developer mode : (tested version 07-2009)
    Steuergerate (Control units) ->F3
    Aufbau (Body) ->F3
    ZGW (CGW) ->F3
    Entwicklungen (Development data) ->F3
    Steuergerate - Anpassungen (Control unit adaption) ->F3
    Programmieren (Update) von Steuergeraten (Control module programming) ->F3
    Steuergerat programmieren (Auswahl) (Program control unit (Selection)) ->F3

Now we have 2 options to flash the ZGW/CGW with, choose the correct one
    Don't panic ! if you choose the wrong file , it terminates process and you can do it over again
    Confirm Flash pop-up with Ja (Yes)
    After that it says : "Das Steuergerate wurde erfolgreich programmiert"
    -> "OK" it ask for a reset -> JA (Yes) ->
    ECU Reset (FN_ECU_Reset) ->F3 again ->F3

Now you Completed full History wipe out
    Everything discussed in this post is for experimental and educational purposes only
    Hi, thanks for sharing, you think it work on all mercedes with assyst plus?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi I have a issue with my w203 c200 that I did an engine conversion a year ago and dropped in a w210 e430 engine in and can't for the life of me figure out a way around the security coding because the new engines ecu isn't a match with my cars eis and das security coding vin match.. I have constantly had nothing but incorrect information and advise and unhelpful opinions for to long now it's becoming a mental stress to the point of a break down.. Please I just need help to finally once and for all figure out the solution the one and only correct way around this and getting my baby to actually run so please anyone that actually knows what to do please help me by replying to my post it would be unbelievablly appreciated I can't stress this enough.. Thanku in advance and my fingers and toes are crossed that a miracle Person with the answer comes to rescue me

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    312 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lorexx View Post
    Hi, thanks for sharing, you think it work on all mercedes with assyst plus?
    This is for earlier Mercs, w203,w211 etc.
    Please help stamp out this disgusting trade.

JUST SIGN THE PETITION .....PLEASE

https://savedogs.soidog.org

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Sprinter W906 2006 CDI4. I'm trying to activate the cruise. In the ESP block, I changed the setting. In the CDI4 block in variant encoding, I see the setting of NSG_TEMPOMAT. Do I understand correctly that the cruise in the CDI4 block has already been included?

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cocoh View Post
    hello..

Mr. Qrius...
    please, May you explain how I can to control the real kilometers on a car? how I realize IF WERE changed or not?
    What methods are they?
    thank you
    as i know you can check in other places in actual value depending on car model like ( ezs . dashboard and assyst plus and service history and time logical comparison . rear sam . battery sensor )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default HELP PASSENGER AIRBAG LIGHT always off !

Hello everyone,
    It all started when, annoying of the belay warning beeping, i disabled the sound reminder via DAS. I realized that even though I was driving alone, the beeping remained active until I also inserted the passenger side beltinto its anchor. This made me suspicious that there was some problem in the passenger side weight sensor. I also monitored the light of the "passenger airbag off" in the center dash and I realized that, after a brief initial light ON state (2 seconds when I start the car) it returns to being off even if there is a passenger seated!.The strange thing is that no SRS malfunctioning warning appears.The SRS warning light also comes on when the engine is started and then goes out along with all the other warning lights. Entering with DAS in the AB control unit no fault code appears. Looking under the passenger seat I verified that there are connections to the two yellow connectors belt sensor and seat sensor weight and the connectors are not loose. In short I entered in the current values menu and test canbus signal is what appears and is shown in the following screens-shots.
    I also checked through the Special Function seat settings menu that under "Present passenger sensor" it is set to "YES". In development menu control unit adaption variant coding appears this coding see in the following screen-shots. I also tried to change the encoding entries both in Special Function setting "No" present and in DEVELOPMENT menu and saving the values but I made a mistake in some configuration entries and after update the AB control unit, at the exit of the DAS the worning" SRS coded erro"r message appeared in Instrument Cluster and SRS light come ON !. I have reenteedr in DAS and recodified and I put back the same values as before in the coding and the SRS warning messages have disappeared and everything is back to the beginning.. My questinos are:
    1) Is it possible that the sensor is broken and that the previous owner has had the AB Control Unit coded to make the passenger always sit up?
    2) Which means the entry in CAN BUS B48 module "NOT ASSIGNED" Is this coded corrected?
    4) Which means the OC entry in the developer-mode Variant Coding?
    5) why doesn't the AIRBAG OFF light come on when no passenger is sitting?
    5) Can the presence of child seat ever present has been codified and in consequence light always remains off ?

Please can someone write me the exact settings of both the SPECIAL FUNCTION seat setting menu (SEAT Wight sensor present YES/NO) and the DEVELOPER-mode VARIANT CODING menu item -> OC ja/nein/disabled ,AKSE/OC Ja/Nein/disabled etc. etc.) ?
    Thanks in advance to those who want to help me solve this big security problem
    Excuse me for my bad English language
    My car is W203 C200K sedan of 02/2003 ELEGANCE, JAPAN national version with Steering wheel to the left
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello,

I've changed the instrument cluster with a white dials one that I bought from the ebay, just because I love that model.
    My car is from 2002 and it has the instrument cluster A2115402311 VDO 110.080.004/019.

The new InstrClstr has the following:
    * Instr sw 1804 Ver 0087
    * Instr hw 2004
    * A2115400847
    * OM6 12DE27LA ( I don't know what this is)

Please help me to pair (or code) the new instrument cluster, with the other computers of the car and correct these:
    - The milage is not correct
    - The segments from the cruise control are not shown on the display from the instrument cluster
    - I have a speedtronic error on the new instrument cluster display.

Thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flax1000 View Post
    Hello,

I've changed the instrument cluster with a white dials one that I bought from the ebay, just because I love that model.
    My car is from 2002 and it has the instrument cluster A2115402311 VDO 110.080.004/019.

The new InstrClstr has the following:
    * Instr sw 1804 Ver 0087
    * Instr hw 2004
    * A2115400847
    * OM6 12DE27LA ( I don't know what this is)

Please help me to pair (or code) the new instrument cluster, with the other computers of the car and correct these:
    - The milage is not correct
    - The segments from the cruise control are not shown on the display from the instrument cluster
    - I have a speedtronic error on the new instrument cluster display.

Thank you
    I believe this can only be done via online scn coding from what I have been told by others