0 Posts

well, the universe is so big... you never know =P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by menacecookie View Post
    do you beleive there is life on mars and that little green men roam the planet?
    I seriously doubt there's life on Mars nowadays. I do believe that it's impossible, or at least ignorant, to believe that human beings and the inhabitants of earth are alone in the multiverse. We are an atom compared to a full scale infinite mass. If this location is the only suitable planet for life, then I completely feel that the general idea of that possibility is insane. Our closest neighboring galaxy is about 20 light years away, which on the big map isn't so far, there is a planet that has been found to have climates similar to that of earth. The planet is a host of water, the fundamental building block of life. Where there is water, there is life, possibility of life, a beginning or an ending to an era of life.

Mars, I doubt hosts life presently. I think the human race, or possibly the race that we are a slave to, inhabited Mars at some point. There are coverups to the "Face on Mars". There is a YouTube video where a guy compares each half of the face to that of a man, and to that of a lion. It's really impressive. I noticed the similarities before seeing the video, but didn't think anything about it until he compared it.

There is a book called "Gods of Eden". I recommend the book to anyone with an open mind, or who is somewhat intrigued about the history of religion and even several "secret societies" that are around today.

There is alot of evidence that propaganda disregards as this or that which can truly contribute to the advancement of the human race if only the knowledge were made public. I understand that it could lead to many different paths, such as military weapon usage, or corporate capitolism, or this or that.

The fact is that we are made of the same stuff that our neighbors out there in the vast voids of the unknown abyss we call a multiverse.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

no, ufos r crap. i think they dont exists

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    233 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by menacecookie View Post
    do you believe in ufos?
    Of course I do. A ufo is a flying object that somebody/bodies cannot identify at the time of sighting.

Do I believe that ufos come from another planet? No, there is no evidence that supports this.(I mean real evidence btw, not the sort that conspiracy theorists feed on.)

Do I believe there is life on mars and that little green men roam the planet?

Yes and no. Forget the roaming green men, but astrobiologists think that some form of life, even if only at the most primitive plant level, has existed there in the past.

Do I think that there is another intelligence out there somewhere? It's perfectly possible. We could certainly use some of it down here.
    He who laughs last probably didn't get the joke.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default no

this is disgussin

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    233 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sameerkochi View Post
    this is disgussin
    Yep, discussion is what forums are all about.
    He who laughs last probably didn't get the joke.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I believe that there must be life out there but unless our understaning of physics is wrong cross the vast distances seems a bit impractical

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123