Proof That Ghosts Exist?
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Default Proof That Ghosts Exist?

Professor David Fontana took a deep breath and opened a side-door into the mechanic?s workshop. He peeked inside but could see virtually nothing through the murky gloom.
    ?Well, here goes,? he mumbled as he stepped into the workshop.

An icy chill rippled slowly down his spine. He looked up, momentarily startled by what he saw. A small piece of engine casing appeared to be levitating a few feet in front of his nose. It tilted slightly to the side and then flew directly towards him. He ducked aside as it whizzed past his head and smashed into the wall behind him.

?There you are,? said John Matthews, the workshop owner, ?He?s welcoming you.?

As their eyes adjusted to the gloom, it was obvious that Pete, as the poltergeist had been affectionately dubbed, had been up to his tricks again. The floor was littered with stones and small coins. The normally well-organised shelves had been piled high with randomly selected engine parts, boxes of stationery, and bits of paper. A child?s teddy bear lay in the corner.

?Watch this,? said John as he gently threw a small stone into a corner. Moments later, the stone came flying back at him. It hadn?t bounced, it seemed to disappear into the wall and then re-materialise in mid-air as it flew back at them.

?And this,? said John as he tossed a penny into the corner. A two pence piece came flying back.

Over the following two years, the poltergeist was exhaustively investigated by Professor David Fontana, a Fellow of the British Psychological Society. He became convinced that the so-called ?Cardiff Poltergeist Case? was a genuine haunting.

Unlike most hauntings, which seem to involve angry or malevolent spirits, Pete was playful and only occasionally mischievous. In fact, everyone involved in the case became convinced that Pete was the ghost of a seven-year-old child who had been killed by a car near to the haunted workshop.

The family grew so fond of Pete that they adopted him as a part of their family and refused to have him exorcised or chased away by psychic mediums.

?There was no malice in him at all,? says Professor Fontana. ?The family felt privileged to be in his presence. They saw him as evidence of an afterlife. He changed their whole outlook on life.

?It was most definitely not a hoax.?

V.I.P. Member
    Meatheadshire (Between London and Scotland)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,769 Posts

Was Banned For Being Certifiably Insane and Stupid

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

They say that ghosts are just energy; energy that we are yet to understand.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

no such thing....

until i see it myself

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

i too believe that ghosts like god and fairys are figments of peoples overactive imaginations

this however is only my opinion and is only usually right

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

if they do exist, why do they do there best not to be caught on camera?
    until i see a ghost on a jeremy kyle show entitiled "my wife of a thousand years ~~~~ed off with a poltergeist", im not beliving it....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

i dont know if ghosts is the right word spirits may be better ,i have never seen a ghost/spirit but i have seen and heard enough strange things in my own house to know something is there .im often amazed at so many peoples determination to not believe anything unless they see it first hand and to call people crazy who say they have seen and believe in such things and yet most of the people in the world believe in a supreme being of some kind be it god or who ever and yet he has never been seen are all these people crazy.
    i love it when a dreambox comes together.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by piopat View Post
    i dont know if ghosts is the right word spirits may be better ,i have never seen a ghost/spirit but i have seen and heard enough strange things in my own house to know something is there .im often amazed at so many peoples determination to not believe anything unless they see it first hand and to call people crazy who say they have seen and believe in such things and yet most of the people in the world believe in a supreme being of some kind be it god or who ever and yet he has never been seen are all these people crazy.
    As the great Bill Hicks (rip) said
    "christians yep , christianity teaches us through the bible that god created the earth and man 4 thousand years ago and then he buried dinosaur fossils into the soils , to test our faith."
    moral of story ( there are many weird things out there that us and science has not explained yet , but we will get there as a race eventualy.)
    I AM A MIME MY BODY IS MY TOOL!

NOW GO AWAY OR I WILL
    TAUNT YOU A 2ND TIME

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hoggy952 View Post
    Professor David Fontana took a deep breath and opened a side-door into the mechanic?s workshop. He peeked inside but could see virtually nothing through the murky gloom.
    ?Well, here goes,? he mumbled as he stepped into the workshop.

An icy chill rippled slowly down his spine. He looked up, momentarily startled by what he saw. A small piece of engine casing appeared to be levitating a few feet in front of his nose. It tilted slightly to the side and then flew directly towards him. He ducked aside as it whizzed past his head and smashed into the wall behind him.

?There you are,? said John Matthews, the workshop owner, ?He?s welcoming you.?

As their eyes adjusted to the gloom, it was obvious that Pete, as the poltergeist had been affectionately dubbed, had been up to his tricks again. The floor was littered with stones and small coins. The normally well-organised shelves had been piled high with randomly selected engine parts, boxes of stationery, and bits of paper. A child?s teddy bear lay in the corner.

?Watch this,? said John as he gently threw a small stone into a corner. Moments later, the stone came flying back at him. It hadn?t bounced, it seemed to disappear into the wall and then re-materialise in mid-air as it flew back at them.

?And this,? said John as he tossed a penny into the corner. A two pence piece came flying back.

Over the following two years, the poltergeist was exhaustively investigated by Professor David Fontana, a Fellow of the British Psychological Society. He became convinced that the so-called ?Cardiff Poltergeist Case? was a genuine haunting.

Unlike most hauntings, which seem to involve angry or malevolent spirits, Pete was playful and only occasionally mischievous. In fact, everyone involved in the case became convinced that Pete was the ghost of a seven-year-old child who had been killed by a car near to the haunted workshop.

The family grew so fond of Pete that they adopted him as a part of their family and refused to have him exorcised or chased away by psychic mediums.

?There was no malice in him at all,? says Professor Fontana. ?The family felt privileged to be in his presence. They saw him as evidence of an afterlife. He changed their whole outlook on life.

?It was most definitely not a hoax.?

The very same pete

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAw4aQ4P2Lg"]YouTube - Ghosts, Poltergeist Pete (1/2)[/ame]

V.I.P. Member
    Meatheadshire (Between London and Scotland)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,769 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thered View Post
    i too believe that ghosts like god and fairys are figments of peoples overactive imaginations
    On topic, off topic, spam, not spam:-

So what was the 'thing' that was on live tv at Michal Jacksons Neverland?

Why was there no green slime either?
    Perhaps you could explain more?

Ramis Plans Ghostbusters 3 with Stiller | Hollywood.com

Was Banned For Being Certifiably Insane and Stupid

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

And where is the proof? When I watched these so-called Ghost hunters in action; I usually end up laughing.
    One haunted place had 13 ghosts. What did we see was highlighted fluff, called orbs, and heard various noises. The dangerous places are in people's mind, especially when they are stressed with vivid imagination.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    233 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alec View Post
    The dangerous places are in people's mind, especially when they are stressed with vivid imagination.
    Wise words.
    He who laughs last probably didn't get the joke.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

a better program to view might be dead famous ,they go to the places where famous people have died or places where they may have returned after their death .two of the better episodes are when they visit tombstone and a house owned by frank sinatra ,here is a link to view dead famous videos
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMcLpfsufDI]YouTube - Dead Famous - Hotel Coronado[/ame]

here is another video (this episode jim morrison)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzQcVQ_VW-U&feature=related"]YouTube- Dead Famous: Jim Morrison[/ame]

click on the little you tube screen where it says youtube for more dead famous videos.
    Last edited by piopat; 20th August, 2010 at 03:57 PM.
    i love it when a dreambox comes together.