FREE Dell Laptop password removal - Page 34
Register
Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 242930313233343536373839 ... LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi !
    Could someone please help with my BIOS password 18H2BT1-1D3B.
    Thanks in advance !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'd be interested to know if this one can be cracked, because I think it is virtually impossible....

HP265S1-1D3B

Very strange why there are BIOS passwords in the first place, I really don't see the point.
    In recent years, the level of security is so high that even advanced hackers can't get into these machines.
    Mine is an old work laptop- and even they can't remember what the password is supposed to be !!!! Very silly.
    Last edited by lunarjetman; 18th June, 2016 at 07:36 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi
    trying to find my Dell Inspiron 3521 laptop BIOS password.

Service Tag is 78P7RZ1

That service tag is the code I get when I put in wrong password three times. The screen shows me that code and it is labeled as Service Tag. It also matches the Service Tag (S/N) that I see on the sticker on the outside of the laptop. And nowhere does it ever add a suffix after those 7 characters. Is it possible for it to be 7 only and no suffix?

Also, when I input wrong password three times, it gives me that Service Tag as I said, but it also gives me another code right above that labeled System Disable. This one is 46330F94AAF6E438.

Any chance you all can calculate the password for this from that?

Your help is much appreciated! Thank you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by laraaj View Post
    Please Riff Flanger i need the master password for my dell with the service tag : 9GT4XP1-1D3B
    9GT4XP1-1D3B
    =
    W18485FAPauV04kv
    Last edited by gmb45; 24th June, 2016 at 03:08 PM. Reason: no addys !

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Riff Flanger For This Useful Post:

lunarjetman (29th June, 2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I forgot to mention, after entering the 16 char code, you need to hold down left CTRL key whilst pressing ENTER.

Quote Originally Posted by Riff Flanger View Post
    9GT4XP1-1D3B
    =
    W18485FAPauV04kv
    Last edited by gmb45; 24th June, 2016 at 03:08 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Riff Flanger For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

18H2BT1-1D3B
    =
    HlsL0hZ25A52NCHq

(H, l-lower case L, sL, 0-zero

after entering the 16 char code, you need to hold down left CTRL key whilst pressing ENTER.

Quote Originally Posted by Luxx boy View Post
    Hi !
    Could someone please help with my BIOS password 18H2BT1-1D3B.
    Thanks in advance !

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Riff Flanger For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

need the 4 digit BIOS rev code after your service tag; ie: 1D3B, 1F5A, 1F66, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by joyjoy123 View Post
    Hi
    trying to find my Dell Inspiron 3521 laptop BIOS password.

Service Tag is 78P7RZ1

That service tag is the code I get when I put in wrong password three times. The screen shows me that code and it is labeled as Service Tag. It also matches the Service Tag (S/N) that I see on the sticker on the outside of the laptop. And nowhere does it ever add a suffix after those 7 characters. Is it possible for it to be 7 only and no suffix?

Also, when I input wrong password three times, it gives me that Service Tag as I said, but it also gives me another code right above that labeled System Disable. This one is 46330F94AAF6E438.

Any chance you all can calculate the password for this from that?

Your help is much appreciated! Thank you.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Riff Flanger For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lunarjetman View Post
    I'd be interested to know if this one can be cracked, because I think it is virtually impossible....

HP265S1-1D3B

Very strange why there are BIOS passwords in the first place, I really don't see the point.
    In recent years, the level of security is so high that even advanced hackers can't get into these machines.
    Mine is an old work laptop- and even they can't remember what the password is supposed to be !!!! Very silly.
    Nothing is impossible, if you have determination;

HP265S1-1D3B
    =bkjTyY6MCmkeCS7W

after entering the 16 char code, you need to hold down left CTRL key whilst pressing ENTER.

Last edited by gmb45; 24th June, 2016 at 03:07 PM. Reason: removed addy

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Riff Flanger For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

If none of you suckers thank me then I'm charging for this service in future!
    Last edited by gmb45; 24th June, 2016 at 03:07 PM. Reason: no addys !

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Riff Flanger For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Riff Flanger View Post
    need the 4 digit BIOS rev code after your service tag; ie: 1D3B, 1F5A, 1F66, etc.

Hi Riff Flanger, thanks for replying to my post above. You said you still need the suffix, but I've never seen anything except what I gave you before as the service tag... As I said up there,

Service Tag is 78P7RZ1

Any idea where it would show me this suffix if there is one? I have looked everywhere but never saw this.

Damn, I knew it couldn't be that simple! Nothin ever is...

But appreciate ur help anyway and if you know any more about where to find that (or how to calculate it without it?) please let me know!

THANKS A LOT!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by joyjoy123 View Post
    Hi Riff Flanger, thanks for replying to my post above. You said you still need the suffix, but I've never seen anything except what I gave you before as the service tag... As I said up there,

Service Tag is 78P7RZ1

Any idea where it would show me this suffix if there is one? I have looked everywhere but never saw this.

Damn, I knew it couldn't be that simple! Nothin ever is...

But appreciate ur help anyway and if you know any more about where to find that (or how to calculate it without it?) please let me know!

THANKS A LOT!!
    Hey,

I'm really not too certain here since all Dell BIOS that I've seen so far have a 4digit post-fixed code that denotes the version of the BIOS firmware.

Since this code is specific to the firmware version running, it only appears on-screen when the crypto-based service manager is invoked. Could you send me a photo of your lappy screen displaying the service tag? Perhaps then I can figure it out.

In the meantime, here's the verious bypass keys based on your service tag with various 4digit codes; try each one by carefully entering the 16 digits and then hold left CTRL while pressing ENTER.

78P7RZ1-2A7B
    =
    GQ7PD092keUS1FBe

78P7RZ1-1D3B
    =
    m9zsq1Ql6jmgkf5U

78P7RZ1-1F5A
    =
    Q1ij9v4jMX6sVThM

78P7RZ1-1F66
    =
    3BbUO46CWyP5H6eG

Regards!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Riff Flanger For This Useful Post:

lunarjetman (29th June, 2016), smoggy (27th June, 2016), TheVerdict (30th August, 2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Dear Riff Flanger-
    WOW, a massive thanks man ! This works. To be honest, I really did not believe that it would be possible ? Really appreciate your efforts.
    Even though I have no further need for a Bios password, I would be really interested to know how you do it- just from a personal interest point of view. I don't want to know your secrets of course I just think its amazing that this can be done. I assume you have worked out a mathematical formula of some sort and can generate codes that way ? But how on Earth does someone even begin to do that ?
    Thanks again for your brilliant help here.
    Cheers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lunarjetman View Post
    Dear Riff Flanger-
    WOW, a massive thanks man ! This works. To be honest, I really did not believe that it would be possible ? Really appreciate your efforts.
    Even though I have no further need for a Bios password, I would be really interested to know how you do it- just from a personal interest point of view. I don't want to know your secrets of course I just think its amazing that this can be done. I assume you have worked out a mathematical formula of some sort and can generate codes that way ? But how on Earth does someone even begin to do that ?
    Thanks again for your brilliant help here.
    Cheers.
    haha! thank YOU for taking the time to say thx!

No secrets, just a good knowledge of assembly language; find the correct firmware update file from the Dell website, open it in a disassembler called IDA https://www.hex-rays.com/products/ida/ and then work thru it for four weeks whilst taking grief from your Mrs.! haha - it's not quite as difficult as I originally thought it just takes time and perseverance!

PS: Big-up Lunar Jetman! He actually helped me seduce my first girlfriend back when I was young! What a guy!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Riff Flanger For This Useful Post:

DavidMichael (8th July, 2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Crumbs, it all sounds a bit complicated to me !

Lunarjetman... one of the 8-bit greats !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello,

I am trying remove a BIOS admin password for a Dell E6420. The service tag number is: F0GRMS1-1D3B. Do you have a PayPal email address I can forward a nominal fee to?

Thank you,

David