Anyone believe Bob Lazar?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Question Anyone believe Bob Lazar?

I watched most of his videos countless times, and he seems like a believable person and certainly seems to have a good background in science and technology.

after watching this videos again and again, its killing me to find out wether his speaking the truth or lying.

are there perhaps any people that are into psychology, he seems to be making lots of suttle movements during his interview which i guess must meaning something.

heres a link to the famous interview
    Bob Lazar Interview | Free Educational Videos - Watch Educational Videos Online | Veoh

you can also see it on youtube, its spilt into 5 or 6 parts,

so what do you guys think, is he telling the truth or lying?

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

truth being ..he worked there the rest is speculation without ant supporting evidence mate
    so it matters not if hes lying .....but we will never be told either way
    hes still breathing i take it so hes not a threat
    Today is the Tomorrow you worried about yesterday ......Was it worth it ?

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    233 Posts

Try googling "Bob Lazar Debunked" for the lowdown.

...or "Bob Lazar Brothel" if you want to learn about his bust for owning a brothel.
    He who laughs last probably didn't get the joke.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

this is what is meant to throw people (negative propaganda )
    speculatory tax fraud and charges of other sorts
    he might be a threat after all ......

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

here watch this
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW5x-nykjO8]YouTube - ‪The Arrivals pt.19 (The UFO Phenomena)‬‎[/ame]

and no its not blatant questions "who we shud bomb next" its an example of how they persuade people with propaganda
    "I always tell the truth. Even when I lie"

"We Taking Over, One City At A Time"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by z786 View Post
    here watch this
    YouTube - ‪The Arrivals pt.19 (The UFO Phenomena)‬‎

and no its not blatant questions "who we shud bomb next" its an example of how they persuade people with propaganda

ive seen many many videos like this, but knowing how large the universe is, there is an exteremly high chance of life elsewhere.

And though the government or the illuminati may be behind most ufos and may even be in communication with aliens, there will always be a limit to even there knowledge to what is out there.

it the "if factor" that drives us, what if he (Lazar) is really telling the truth? how life changing would that information be.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nara View Post
    Try googling "Bob Lazar Debunked" for the lowdown.

...or "Bob Lazar Brothel" if you want to learn about his bust for owning a brothel.

ive heard about the brothel too, which i thought was odd, and ive also read the he was in the bottom third of his school year, making it impossible to get into the top university.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

again until he has solid proof then i personally will not take any of the other statements of his as fact
    he in fact did work as a contracted civilian for the us
    but this in its self proves little to stand by his claims
    a janitor in the white house could claim the same just because hes a so called propulsion engineer does not add one single iota to his credence as far as ime concerned
    let him mock up the stuff he saw working have it work in the open eye of everyone
    then i might take in the fact
    till then ?
    not worth the airtime listening to him IMHO

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

there are quite a few sites claiming that certain peoples claims have been debunked ,but it has to be recognised that there are some people who are employed to try and debunk every theory out there (some people dont do anything but go around every site on lline posting ,so one has to wonder who pays them to do this) one site may say debunked and 9 will offer other evidence. i my self always try and get as much info from as many sources as possible before i make my mind up on some thing ,as for lazar well what he says he saw is impossible to prove (unless he took video/photos or he has other people that worked in area 51 with him) lazars name appears in a phone book where he said he worked (of course they still denied he worked there) as of this day they deny area 51 exists .is he telling the truth i dont know but i know this to be fact that the philosophy of the powers that be is if you cant discredit what a person says discredit the person .
    i love it when a dreambox comes together.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

taken on it's own the Lazaar interview could be discounted as the ramblings of a madman, but there are other 'whistle blowers' like Phil Schneider who have made similar claims about area 51 and the government black projects that give his claims slightly more substance, i'll look into it and try to post some more names for people to look into.
    roll the spooky music!!!

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    233 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ady panic View Post
    taken on it's own the Lazaar interview could be discounted as the ramblings of a madman, but there are other 'whistle blowers' like Phil Schneider who have made similar claims about area 51 and the government black projects that give his claims slightly more substance, i'll look into it and try to post some more names for people to look into.
    roll the spooky music!!!
    Even the dedicated UFO/Alien watchers don't believe Schneider.

ALIEN CASEBOOK - DEBUNKING PHIL SCHNEIDER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default schneider

fair play, i'll have to look into that when i've gotabit more time, if i get what they are saying its that schneider couldnt have gone to college to become the engineer he claimed hewas because he served in the military since the age of 17 so no time for college, but there are such things as military apprenticeships so i'll have to spend a bit more time looking at that one, i did think his claims of a shootout with the aliens a bit far fetched, but his claims about tunneling and working on DUMB's a bit more believable,
    thanks for pointing me to the link.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by racin-snake View Post
    truth being ..he worked there the rest is speculation without ant supporting evidence mate
    so it matters not if hes lying .....but we will never be told either way
    hes still breathing i take it so hes not a threat
    Couldn't agree more, there is no question to him working there as for the rest who knows?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

have to agree its speculation as he has no definitive proof to offer to back up his claims ,but the fact is they deny he worked there (when there is proof he did) if they have nothing to hide and lazar is making this all up why should they lie.

there was a court case case i dont know if people know much about it ,but basicly people who worked in area 51 disposing of certain materials (god only knows what )by burying them in the desert got sick ,be it radiation poison or some thing else unknown . there have been deaths ,the government denied that area 51 existed even when shown photos and pictures taken by satellites clearly showing area 51 and everything in it .these people only lie when there is something to hide .
    its worth taking a look at the satellite pictures taken of area 51 as there is a part of it that has craters and when examined along side the moon landing pictures they are quite simillar.
    i love it when a dreambox comes together.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    233 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by piopat View Post
    when there is proof he did
    Really? Reliable source? (other than Lazar please.)

Quote Originally Posted by piopat View Post
    the government denied that area 51 existed even when shown photos and pictures taken by satellites clearly showing area 51 and everything in it .these people only lie when there is something to hide
    Untrue. The existence of area 51 and its location have never been secret. This is just another myth perpetuated by conspiracy theory websites and publications.

It is a 'secret' base in the sense that what goes on inside is secret.

It's No Secret - Area 51 was Never Classified

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast