Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

HI SEND ME THE SERIAL NO I CAN GET YOU CODE YOU NEED BUT IT WILL COST YOU IM SORRY TO SAY I HAVE TO PAY ?350.00 AND IT WILL NEVER TIME OUT AGAIN I CAN ONLY DO GENUINE VCMS NOT CLONES LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT IT DOING JUST SEND ME THE SERIAL NO THEN ILL TELL YOU WHEN I GOT YOU CODE NEXT DAY USUALLY

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by uhaulkid View Post
    JUST SO YPI ALL know this version 68.exe will NOT have the claibrtin fileswith it!all cal files afterverion 66 from internet dowload installs such as the link this kind felow posted is open to everyne. go to motorcraftervice.commmmm and its there but there is NO cal fles to download. they stopped that for one main reason is to make it eaiser to catch clones and also faster to udate the data if its online it can be 24 hours avabil. but again if you use this verion 68 it will NOT have cal files with it yo will have to go out to internet and dl cals file one at a time when yu get to the program screen in ids. thats why i asked the fellow to post the cal files as i was pretty sure they wernt avabalie anymore like this and they are not....i used cal files from verion 65 and made the cal filefolder and edited the ini system file for ids to look there notout at the internet for them so y clone dot get killed. i cant belive my clone is still going and flashing at verion 67.....im lucy i guess my lucks onna run out soon i know thats why i HATE upgrsding i just keep my pc clok in the same onth all the time to not loose flashing abailty....
    Can you post an edited ini file to show how ver68 can use cal files from older versions. I will be using a clone and can't go online for files. If i really need to i have a mongoose cable. I heard if you go online ford reads the vin number of the car you were working on then tracks you down thru that owner if you are using a clone or a unlocked vcm

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default FORD VCM IDS

Hi . just want to know how can i do .the problem is shows as attached picture . IDS version V63 , i have used it one month well ,suddenly it going badly and can not connect with cars
    Attached Images Attached Images

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

im now on v65 just use the workaround files. dont use online version to update ids,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tomtom0785 View Post
    I think you should try to take a completley new installation (also clear registry entries) and install the last software which works on your IDS diagnostic head!
    Install the software, check if it's working, then install fakedate.exe (look for it in net) the you shouldn't have a problem with Date expiration.
    I'sure in near future there will bi a possibility to work with your VCM also on newer Software Revisions
    What is the exact ids file that you use with the FakeDate program? I could not find the IDS app.exe.
    Thank you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

what is last version that work with chinese clone?

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

i m on v70 with calibration file.working full blast with flash capaibiltiy.with some tricks programing option saty up all the time.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by londondiagnostcs View Post
    It does exactly the same no matter what version is installed, the VCM is old. But due to it being nicked from dealer Motorcraft will not allow me to pay for any updates on it.

I have tried flashing both ways, connects like normal but when you connect to vehicle says the software is expired.

It is my back up VCM which is why I wont spend any money on it.

LD

Hello

This is your problem the previse owner must have reported as lost or stolen thats why they have LOCKED it............

Ash

Thanks Ash

Oh yes if my post was helpful than Please don't forget to press the Magic word Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cklair View Post
    i m on v70 with calibration file.working full blast with flash capaibiltiy.with some tricks programing option saty up all the time.
    my clone VCM works fine with V70.00.200 too!. all options are available. programming, calibration and so on.

my VCM works with 72.00.000 fine too....with all options. only over 72.01.000 it did not work. (no licenc)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Can someone upload workaround files please?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Has anyone found a solution to unlocking a blacklisted VCM yet? Or the only solution is to use an IDS older than V70?
    I'd be glad to get some help with this.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

One version 65 or 68 updated the cable. 90% of the new clones are junk and are just the ids part of the 5m or what ever they call them selves ids/gna600 makers. But they do have v77 working on every one of their knock offs.
    Life is like a box of programmers you never know which one youll need.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

what you are talking about ? now IDS ver 77 and from ver 76 its by aplecation key not VCM renewal code. you download software from web for free and it will not work untel you get ap key to get it you have pay 600$ per year . thats it

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by autostar View Post
    what you are talking about ? now IDS ver 77 and from ver 76 its by aplecation key not VCM renewal code. you download software from web for free and it will not work untel you get ap key to get it you have pay 600$ per year . thats it
    Wrong.... Latest version is v.78.02 and works fine with HQ Clones, LQ clones (fly shit) works with v.77 modified software/patches)
    Check out The Number 1 Resource for all Automotive Software with a lot of patience you like me will find what you need...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by drakov View Post
    Wrong.... Latest version is v.78.02 and works fine with HQ Clones, LQ clones (fly shit) works with v.77 modified software/patches)
    And wher i canget this soft with patches(V77).. i have Chine clone..Thanks

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast