Register
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Do you need permissions for that? From someone? I don't get this...
    It is a public forum. There are alot of critical important data in this forum.

Maan this is a conspiracy...

I think that sw it is on sale am i right?
    Last edited by bubu782001; 2nd January, 2011 at 09:06 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Upload to hotfile and post a link

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

please upload or pm

many thanks in the advance

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

You know that word? "...si marmota invelea ciocolata in staniol..." ...it fit PERFECT for this context.

The ENTIRE forum is full of sw and infos...but HERE are rules...here are secrets... Only in this litle section about..ISK code. Isn't that perfect?

Whell tachonow, is ok for now, and thank you for infos, but...I ALREADY HAVE THAT...and i have much more of that stuf... Just checking.

"Radu Ionescu" means something...?
    How about "generator" ?
    How about that famous "xml" file of 249kb that contain the "Blanchisement" screen with "Lire ISK" and the virginser for UCH?
    Mmm let me remind what is the name of that file... aaah "UCH_transv_6_1.xml" ....hope i'm NOT wrong ...(cose' i'm SURE i'm not)

Should i bother to upload some screensoths? Neeaaa...it's not worth the effort.

Theese files are ALREADY on the net, i ALREADY HAVE THEM (and not from now...)...and ALOT of other so called "secred software" wich to be honest NONE of us deserve... (that include me also).
    To be clear, i will NOT post those files here (i don't intend to disolve "the business") - it is like "cosa nostra" but more in a ..."romanian" way. (sorry but i cannot found a much proper word).

As i said...theese files CAN BE FOUND OVER THE NET - and NOT in only one location... (searched and tested personaly). So, my advice is to hurry up and delete them..(if you can ).

It is SAD that alot of people, give here on this respectable forum ALOT of valuable infos and valuable software, hardware interfaces etc. and another category of people only get infos and after that live with the ideea that they are "keepers of the keys..."....WRONG !

And also it is fun that some persons like our friend cosmind, BUY this sw. Now, did you really buy it??

I feel around that some people are affraid, about some tools, some pieces of sw, some infos could "reach the surface".
    I repeat - i will NOT give personaly to nobody, anything about that. But i will give enough clues.

You know what i'm talking about...you know ALL. Be cool guys...it is ok. But keep in mind...sooner or later all this WILL be out in the light... No matter some persons fom here or others DON'T WANT that.

My precious! [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gk4Ntcq5uNg"]YouTube - My precious![/ame]
    Last edited by bubu782001; 3rd January, 2011 at 02:54 AM.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

This is an english speaking forum guys..... lets try keep it that way, as for the conspiracy theories, well there are websites dedicated to those :-) feel free to post them there
    Check out The Number 1 Resource for all Automotive Software with a lot of patience you like me will find what you need...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bubu782001 View Post
    You know that word? "...si marmota invelea ciocolata in staniol..." ...it fit PERFECT for this context.

The ENTIRE forum is full of sw and infos...but HERE are rules...here are secrets... Only in this litle section about..ISK code. Isn't that perfect?

Whell tachonow, is ok for now, and thank you for infos, but...I ALREADY HAVE THAT...and i have much more of that stuf... Just checking.

"Radu Ionescu" means something...?
    How about "generator" ?
    How about that famous "xml" file of 249kb that contain the "Blanchisement" screen with "Lire ISK" and the virginser for UCH?
    Mmm let me remind what is the name of that file... aaah "UCH_transv_6_1.xml" ....hope i'm NOT wrong ...(cose' i'm SURE i'm not)

Should i bother to upload some screensoths? Neeaaa...it's not worth the effort.

Theese files are ALREADY on the net, i ALREADY HAVE THEM (and not from now...)...and ALOT of other so called "secred software" wich to be honest NONE of us deserve... (that include me also).
    To be clear, i will NOT post those files here (i don't intend to disolve "the business") - it is like "cosa nostra" but more in a ..."romanian" way. (sorry but i cannot found a much proper word).

As i said...theese files CAN BE FOUND OVER THE NET - and NOT in only one location... (searched and tested personaly). So, my advice is to hurry up and delete them..(if you can ).

It is SAD that alot of people, give here on this respectable forum ALOT of valuable infos and valuable software, hardware interfaces etc. and another category of people only get infos and after that live with the ideea that they are "keepers of the keys..."....WRONG !

And also it is fun that some persons like our friend cosmind, BUY this sw. Now, did you really buy it??

I feel around that some people are affraid, about some tools, some pieces of sw, some infos could "reach the surface".
    I repeat - i will NOT give personaly to nobody, anything about that. But i will give enough clues.

You know what i'm talking about...you know ALL. Be cool guys...it is ok. But keep in mind...sooner or later all this WILL be out in the light... No matter some persons fom here or others DON'T WANT that.

My precious! YouTube - My precious!

You lost so many time writing this message ,you lose your ideas in time when you were writing.
    It's very easy to throw mud in forum members .
    Tachonow is one of my best friends and on this forum he has a lot of posts and helped many members how you can see in his profile and don't forget that not everybody say thanks.
    And about you ,two years ago ,I asked you for your help and you said that you wont help me and now you come here and talking about romanian .......
    Last edited by Claudiu_dar; 6th January, 2011 at 08:53 AM.
    Everything is easy when you know how

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

this is romania, you can get help only for money.

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

And about you ,two years ago ,I asked you for your help and you said that you wont help me and now you come here and talking about romanian .......
    Dear Claudiu_dar let me open your eyes: Take a look please on my Join Date: Jan 2010

Ok now... how about those TWO YEARS AGO you talk about? Hmm. Sound like a beautiful and FAT LIE !

When you ask help from me ? Sorry to inform you but i think you confuse me with someone else...
    I mean...i'm 100% for that...becose i don't know you and i don't ever heard about you...

And to inform you again, i don't want to offence tachonow (and also i don't intend to...), but i WON'T going to thanx tachonow for something...(cose i don't have any reason to do that).

In conclusion, Mr. Claudiu_dar, BEFORE YOU LIE, and talk nonsese on a public forum, please take a look and inform yourself, to make the lie more credible...

At least for the readers...

Dear friends, let me explain you something (maybe until now you didn't understand...) i dont want to take someone's business, i don't want to offence ANYBODY from this respectable forum. But the ideea that someone ask for money for something that DON'T deserve it, and doesn't have ANY contribution for that ... it is very sad. Theese files, theese pieces of software are the property of some companies or some smart guys that i will don't mention, so don't come here to say that YOU HAVE licences or legal rights for that.

Again i repeat myself, i DON'T INTEND, AND I DON'T WANT to offence anybody. Why so angry then?

How about i'll post some files here? I think no one will be affected am i right? There are ALOT of links on this forum for some pieces of software...

For example HERE http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...amaged-170882/ Mr. Claudiu_dar give some software (SO IT IS POSSIBLE and "against" the rules) in fact it is the old APV generator. Why HERE is prohibited ? Who broke the rules more than who? How about those rules again...

Best regards...
    Last edited by bubu782001; 13th January, 2011 at 09:09 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi
    I have ISK code 4ACE43EB9A67
    Can you give me APV code?
    Thanks

V.I.P. Master of the IMMO
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,466 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by critix View Post
    Hi
    I have ISK code 4ACE43EB9A67
    Can you give me APV code?
    Thanks
    5DA1A4D100B3
    4C7570755F73616E64755F696D6D6F5F736F6C7574696F6E73

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Please, somebody can give me the APV code?
    ISK: 0104002C130F

V.I.P. Master of the IMMO
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,466 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rogan View Post
    Please, somebody can give me the APV code?
    ISK: 0104002C130F
    ADD51467C4D2
    4C7570755F73616E64755F696D6D6F5F736F6C7574696F6E73

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lupu_sandu View Post
    ADD51467C4D2
    I'm sorry, but it does not work..
    Laguna 2 (2003)
    Attached Images Attached Images