Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'll try that to see. Thanks. Also while in HDS theres a selftest with red cross on it. I did that test and it shows this ( C2,status=174) . Do you know what that means do you??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

every clone I know doesn't pass that self test
    don't take in head that fact

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I tried it again and got the samething,but at 52. The version is HIMDB V1.3a when I click F12 on HDS. I think I'm going to buy another one. It sucks. Because this one still scans all systems and reflash pcm's. Just won't do keys or register pcm. I see them on ebay for under $200. I paid over $400. four years ago. They have come down. Have you or anyone else use there Ford vcm on Honda and have no problem reflashing it back for Ford stuff. Aka going back and forth with it. I hate to use it,because it will not ever expire for ford updates.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

HIMDB 1.3a is related to 2.021 version, try to flash the HIM via early version of HDS via 'Progam the HIM' button and see what HIMDB version will be shown after programing.

p.s. It could be that downgrade of HDS internal software is prohobited, didn't check myself.

if buy Ford VCM and are going to use with Honda you probably will be stuck with HDS version 2.016 as special patched version of boot/flash image is required.

I think that your Honda HIM is working perfectly and you won't get anything better for 200$

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Default honda gna 600 loccked

im having same problem with honda gna 600 ad robbyd was with his HIM.it would work on every thing excepts immo,can,t change pcm,add key etc im now atcounter41.and using lates ver 2.21.i tried to use a year old ver but no luck i did try to reflash it no help this is orginal gna 600 but with no subscribe with honda, cant call honda.key code generter give me the same password that wont work,can anybody help me how to unlock immo opion thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

do not use honda/acura generator for 1st password, it's always wrong, see yourself - try any date and VIN - it's lways the same - that is invalid for current algorithm

just use - all keys lost
    in that case you only need PCM code which you can generate correctly.

p.s. never try more than 3 wrong attempts it's senseless as you are using probably wrong tool. Your HIM/GNA600 will be locked if you'll continue more and more times unsuccessfully.
    Last edited by drdupery; 28th August, 2010 at 07:33 PM.

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by drdupery View Post
    HIMDB 1.3a is related to 2.021 version, try to flash the HIM via early version of HDS via 'Progam the HIM' button and see what HIMDB version will be shown after programing.

p.s. It could be that downgrade of HDS internal software is prohobited, didn't check myself.

if buy Ford VCM and are going to use with Honda you probably will be stuck with HDS version 2.016 as special patched version of boot/flash image is required.

I think that your Honda HIM is working perfectly and you won't get anything better for 200$
    I use my original ford vcm with 2.021 works great except cant pull codes all other functions work functional tests, data and immo. Codes says there is codes just cant find interface. Should I switch to a earlier version or any tricks?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Every time I reflash Him it reads different version. So it's taking flash. The last one I tried was 2.018.013 the version was 1.2a. I'm going to get new unit to try. I can't waste time and lose cars like this. It's kind of making me look bad when I go back and forth to vehicle to try this or that at customer's shop. Once I get new one I'll let you's now if that was the problem or not. Thanks for all help. Rob

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

AS i have ford vcm clone i try to use it on hds all function works but not communication with immo, then i usa the gna 600 on ford it update the code and all function good on ford vehicles,then i reused it on hds it ask me to program the him i did ,all function good but immo is still locked asking for 5 digt pin from iN honda .can someone help me plz with it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Cklair. Your going to have to change your Key generator. Or at least change date on your computer to year 2008 and try. This Thanks go's out to all that helped. Thank you for the help. It worked on one vehicle. Will try on other Monday. I don't need another tool after all. Thank You again. Just one thing. Where can I get that key generator from.
    Last edited by RobbyD; 29th August, 2010 at 11:23 PM.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

yes i unlocked the hds immo with the help of very genius DK member,he is the man,have no words to say thanks to him, great guy and help full thanks for your time
    Last edited by cklair; 30th August, 2010 at 04:50 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

you've just got

what the doctor was ordered

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

drdupery. Thanks. I was just ready to buy another one but it turned out to be Key code generator problem.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by drdupery View Post
    do not use honda/acura generator for 1st password, it's always wrong, see yourself - try any date and VIN - it's lways the same - that is invalid for current algorithm

just use - all keys lost
    in that case you only need PCM code which you can generate correctly.

p.s. never try more than 3 wrong attempts it's senseless as you are using probably wrong tool. Your HIM/GNA600 will be locked if you'll continue more and more times unsuccessfully.
    How come when i tried to generate the code for the immo using the Honda key generator imputing the date and year this way MM/DD/YY it never gave the right code and i tried it more than 3 times but when i entered the date this way YY/DD/MM the code it generated worked.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

only two digits from date are used in formula so you even can shuffle more and more and sometimes you'll be getting correct result

for example try month 10-12 and probably you'll get wrong result using your method

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast