Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tgm220

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default tgm220

hi there.

can anyone help me my it gate has lost certain channels.i have rescanned 3 times but when i try to get channel picture stays blank.i fitted a new virgin card about a month ago is this any thing to do will it ?after fitting all channels was ok. i,m new to this so all help received welcomed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sounds like your area has just gone to Nagra 3.
    Itgate will only get FTA channels in N3 areas there is no fix.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

is their likey to be a replacement for the tgm220 in the furture or anything else i could use ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by geoff24 View Post
    is their likey to be a replacement for the tgm220 in the furture or anything else i could use ?
    Not likey anytime soon, Nobody realy knows m8 but I wouldn`t hold your breath.

You could do some reading up on the Krypview A780 if you want to stay with cable.

or you can go down the Satelite route, some of the TGM220`s have swappable tuners but i dont know how you can get hold of one now that Satkings has gone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Theh!!Satkings eh....wish they had the balls to at least inform their members what happened to the site, and support for Itgates and Cuberevo boxes.They left us all in the dark and shut up shop....Good ol Satman.
    Freck

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default notsure

got a itgate220 gathering dust.any help would be great srap the box or refurb not very techno phobe so any news would be great.or another box?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by freck View Post
    Theh!!Satkings eh....wish they had the balls to at least inform their members what happened to the site, and support for Itgates and Cuberevo boxes.They left us all in the dark and shut up shop....Good ol Satman.
    Freck
    Listen good freck, because its prob a flying visit and I havent logged on for a while.

I worked for Dbros, i am not personally resposible for support or boxes,, I was paid a wage and spent my time administrating web site and dealing with problems, not to mention doing the images, helping guys in poland with dumping cards, and lastly being a full time mobile phone freak.

I wasnt paid for about 3 or 4 months, and still spent all day doing the work!,, then when my bank starts pestering me for mortgage arrears and im feeding the kid food from LIDL i decieded i needed to get a new job,, which i did, and luckily I am still in.

I am sorry If you feel you lost support, but i assure you, no support would have came for c/s anyway due to other legal issues we encounterted in the past with c/s , which I'm not going to go into on a forum.
    As for images for these boxes, although i no longer work in this line of work, I can still see images for itgates and cuberevos over the net,, all it needs is either a little uk'ness added to them!, (or irishness if i remember right for you )

Like i said on here in another thread, I own the domain satkings.org and a few others related to sk,, i DO NOT own, or have any work in the dbros domains. I have no current contact with either jono or kev. I had thought about re-igniting the domain under my own doing, but after reading many posts and websites at the time i decieded against it, why should i spend my very little spare time trying to help people for others to stick the boot in when a mans down. I am also out the house for 14 hours a day as i need to travel 2 hours to work and 2 hours back!, so it was never a priority for me to relight the domain.

I do feel for people, but like said many times, its ****ing illegal all the same, for people to preach about losing illegal support is like the pot calling the kettle black. You buy boxes like that ,you take a chance , and you should know it!,, thats the bottom line,

and p.s as for the other thread, nah the team on here are spot on, none of us are in jail!.

p.p.s,, thanks Evastar for the random txts, Im all good thanks
    boom!

Admin Assistant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Good to see you online again mate, your "quick" posts are always are good read

Joking aside good to see you are doing well, (even with the long days). I and a lot of others remember the long hours you spent online as Admin on SK and all the thanks you received at the time.

I am sure those thanks are still valid even to this day from all who gave them at the time.
    I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer. - Douglas Adams

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Great to see you Sat, glad to hear you're doing ok

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

glad to see you are ok satman
    thanks for all the support in the past
    it was and is very appreciated
    I fully understand the stance you are taking
    and for what its worth I personally think that anyone pointing a finger at you has a damn cheek.
    you will always be one of the alltime greats in the cable scene
    even if you never log into it again most people will remember the sacrifices that you and the mods made to keep things ticking over
    thanks again mate
    andy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sacrifices, and abuse don't forget
    Although it is amazing the change in Freck since SK went down, hmmmm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

wow lusephur and satman
    god i miss satkings

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Have to agree mon keys i miss Satkings like mad , also missing my itgate but thats one of those things ( @Satman good to hear your ok )
    Last edited by satsmo; 27th October, 2010 at 09:13 PM.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

agreed good to know your ok,and i just regret a few of my earlier posts made peeps think i was pointing the finger at you. this was never intended by me as i know exactly what happened, and i oppologise for any hurt caused . and i was a member of sk for quite a while myself so yes i miss it like mad myself. so you and yours take care mate. and once again my sincere oppologies.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I miss SK too and I have to say it... well said Satman.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ajd7 For This Useful Post:

niko5331 (24th September, 2017)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast